Flat Racing ~ Friday July 27th

3.30 Ascot: Woodcote Stud EBF Valiant Stakes (Listed) (Fillies & Mares) (1m) This looks a good opportunity for Beatrice Aurore back on her ground and certainly has the form in the book and is best in on official ratings. The Godolphin filly Pimpernel is respected with the age allowance but it may pay to have a saver on Moon’s My Name at a fair price and she could be still improving. Selections: 3pts Beatrice Aurore 3/1 Bet365 1pt Moone’s My Name 8/1 Ladbrokes Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/ascot-betting-dunlop-s-beatrice-aurore-to-get-back-to-winning-ways-at-ascot

Re: Flat Racing ~ Friday July 27th 3.30 Ascot - 4pts win Beatrice Aurore @ 11/4 (Bet365) No nonsense from me here - going for a short one - but I'm very confident than John Dunlop's runner will be winning this so long as she's fresh and ready to go after running very well in the Windsor Forest stakes. William Buick is a top jockey booking and conditions suit. Some will say she wants further but I don't think she wants much further myself and she has plenty of speed to cope with this. A stiff mile on decent ground isn't a problem in my eyes and this is a significant drop in class than the Grade 2 event last time out. She's a classy filly and not many of these can touch her on the ratings. One of those has to give her 4lbs and the other still hasn't convinced me that she's good enough to beat my selection. Think she's a good price at 11/4 personally and her group-class turn of foot can be good enough to take this.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.