Belgium > Supercup > 22 July

Glad the new season starts next week, but first Anderlecht has to play against Lokeren. Normally I will post my season preview in the course of the next week Probable lineups Anderlecht:

Proto Odoi Wasyl Deschacht Safari Biglia Praet Kanu Gillet Mbokani/De Sutter Jovanovic

Lokeren:

Lazic Galitsios Maric Taravel De Bock Persoons Overmeire Leko De Pauw Patosi Harbaoui

Substitutes Anderlecht: Kaminski, Hawsawi, Bedi, Molins, Iakovenko, Marecek, Kljestan, Reynaldo, De Sutter, Canesin Lokeren: Lemaire, De Roover, Tiko, Gueye, Corryn, Ketels, Trompet, Fall Injured Anderlecht: Suarez, Juhasz, Vargas Lokeren: Copa, De Ceulaer, Mokulu, El Mouataz, Mingiedi Both teams miss important key players. Normally Suarez, Vargas and Juhasz will be back at the start of the competition. Kouyate doesn't play because he will join Londen Olympics. I will take the over 2.5 @ 1.72 because the new coach Van den Brom likes attractive football and will play quite offensive. Copa is injured, so Lazic will play. And I don't like the central defenders of Anderlecht. I think Anderlecht will miss Kouyate and Juhasz against Lokeren GL :hope

Re: Belgium > Supercup > 22 July Follow you on thisone. Anderlecht missing a lot of defenderds, Juhasz and kouyate are important, wasyl can play central aswell, deschacht is just not good enough for Anderlecht. Lokeren must be able to score so it seems. On the other hand Lokeren is missing De Ceulaer who is a really important player, but Harbaoui is already doing good so I hope he can do something. +2.5 for me aswell.

Re: Belgium > Supercup > 22 July I don't think I got the time to write a huge season preview, but I'll read BelgianPunter's preview for sure and I'll let you know how I feel. To me: anderlecht and Club Brugge are title favorites, Genk and Standard behind them. Gent has lost a lot and will need to buy extra players teams as zulte Waregem, Cercle Brugge and Kortrijk are teams playing for spot 5 and 6 if you ask me. Lierse, Leuven, Waasland Beveren, Bergen and Charleroi are playing to stay in this season.

Re: Belgium > Supercup > 22 July

good start for both of you, when considering in the same direction - no mistake :ok :clap
I don't think my preview will be before the first match because I don't have a lot of time this weekend. Anderlecht and Club Brugge are for sure the title favorites. Mechelen and Beerschot will be the revelations of the competition because they bought a lot of talented players