Jump Racing ~ Saturday 21st July

2.50 Market Rasen: Betfred Summer Hurdle Handicap (Listed) (2m1f) Terrific race as it always is and several come into the race in top form. I think Local Hero is the class act in the contest and the young claimer takes a very handy 10lbs off his back, that makes him a very well handicapped horse and is fit from the flat. Tim Vaughan’s Solaras Exhibition is in great nick and still looks fairly handicapped as he’s a fast improving 4yo and is the alternative selection. Selections: 2pts Local Hero 10/1 Paddy Power 1pt Solaras Exhibition 7/1 Bet365 Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/market-rasen-betting-local-hero-can-take-the-summer-hurdle-at-market-rasen-for-gollings

Re: Jump Racing ~ Saturday 21st July 3.25 Market Rasen: Betfred Summer Plate Handicap Chase (Listed) (2m6f110y) Hard race to call and its difficult to ignore the Paul Nicholl’s pair, of the two I prefer That’ll Do who has looked pretty useful and the 7lbs that Harry Derham takes off gives him a real chance at the weights. As an alternative I like Eastlake, he’s unexposed and looks dangerous off bottom weight and connections haven’t seen the best of him as yet. Selections: 2pts Eastlake 8/1 BetVictor 2pts That’ll Do 9/1 Bet365 Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/market-rasen-betting-that-ll-do-for-nicholls-in-summer-plate-at-market-rasen

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.