** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MLB: July 20th 2012 Picks

Re: MLB: July 20th 2012 Picks Tigers (-2.5) 1pt @ 3.15 Bet365 I was looking for 2/1+ to play on this, and that is available so taking it. The White Sox have the disappointment of Cody Ross's walk-off 3-run homer last night to deal with, then the travel to Chicago, plus the prospect of facing Verlander. Detroit to close the gap atop the ALC to 1/2 a game. Phillies (-1.5) 1pt @ 2.70 Bet365 I'll need to see Lincecum hold somebody other than the Astros scoreless before accepting his 2nd half of the season is going to be better than his 1st. He only managed 22 outs in his previous 2 games, going for 14 runs. Hopefully Vance Worley can go deep into the game, the Philles offense can abuse Lincecum for a healthy lead, and then that Phillies pen won't screw everything up.. Cubs (m/l) 1pt @ 2.39 Bet365 Like Alex, I think this price is too big for a Cubs team that has won 14 of 19, who send Dempster to the hill on the back of a 5-game winning streak without conceding a run. Dbacks (-3.5) 1pt @ 7.50 Bet365 The Astros aren't the worst team in the majors by accident. Dbacks can bounce back from blowing a 6-0 lead v SL last time by taking it out on Houston and Bud Norris tonight

Re: MLB: July 20th 2012 Picks

Tigers (-2.5) 1pt @ 3.15 Bet365 Phillies (-1.5) 1pt @ 2.70 Bet365 Cubs (m/l) 1pt @ 2.39 Bet365 Dbacks (-3.5) 1pt @ 7.50 **CORR 4.5** Bet365
Tigers came up 1 run short, thought they were going to get there in the bottom of the 8th when had the corners loaded and just 1 out. Phillies got smashed, and the Cubs weren't good enough. 'Zona got it done easily enough despite slipping behind at the top of the 1st, and giving up way more runs than I expected them to.

2012 record: 68-92 (+32.355)