** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Russia > Premier League > 2012-13

Re: Russia > Premier League > 2012-13 Dinamo Moskva - Mordovia HW 8/10 I think Dinamo Moskva will take 3 vital points to european places! after a very bad start of season,Dinamo M is unbeaten from many games where they had good results also against stron team of RPL,5 matches to finish,Dinamo is involved whit 5 teams in europe League race(all them are into 3 points gap!)so Dinamo can't lose points at home against team like Mordovia!Mordovia is -7 from Krylya Sovetov,so it's very hard to see them safe at the end of season!they lost 2 last crucial games who sure made their morale very low!i have not news about missing players but i see Dinamo as winner here!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russia > Premier League > 2012-13 26/05/2013 12:30 RUSSIA, last round ROSTOV vs CSKA MOSKVA ROSTOV @ 2.56 Pinnacle Before the last round just four teams fighting for survival. Three clubs - Amkar Perm, Volga and the Samara Wings are on 28 points, while Rostov - 26 points. Recall that with equal points in the first place will be taken into account the number of wins, and then face meetings. Unlikely to need total goal difference, because until it just does not get it. If Rostov brings the number of wins, winning CSKA equalize performance of other clubs, If win, Rostov have to hope that two teams from the other three did not win their matches. And further there are decomposed as equal number of points can be recruited and two and three, it is possible that all four clubs gain the same amount of points. Now calculate all meaningless, because carriage has different combinations that lead to different results. One for the Rostov is clear - just win. It is enough to recall that it was Rostov who steal important points from Zenit and brought victory in the championship to CSKA. So, to some extent, the army team to its title should be required to Rostov and thank the hosts. Joking, of course, but Rostov can beat CSKA. After all, it is the only team that vs clubs first 7 lost only two games at home (Kuban and Rubin), while beating Spartak and Dynamo and played in a draw with Zenit and Anzhi. CSKA go the normal composition but the point in this game, CSKA have nothing to look for, because they are the champions, and ahead Russia Cup final. Therefore, lose in Rostov, meaning there is no, and the fatigue of a hard season will put pressure on the army team

Re: Russia > Premier League > 2012-13 26/05/2013 12:30 RUSSIA, last round TEREK vs SAMARA SAMARA (0) 2.20 Marathonbet Looking at the names of the teams, you know that the result can easily be determined not by the principle of sport. In fact, the motivation is present in only guests, home team really has nothing on claim. Terek has a chance to get into the Europa League, but he is so shadowy that the players of Grozny themselves are well aware that they have no chance. Just for the implementation of the European Cup dream to beat the Wings of Samara, while Dynamo Moscow and Rubin Kazan have amicably lose their home games to Volga and Krasnodar. This is unlikely, and even if I wanted to Terek next year in Europa, in the last round to beat away Mordovia. And to do this he could and with the help of sponsorship Saransk players. But, apparently, Terek does not see himself in Europe. Therefore, there is only prestige to their fans not to lose in the final round, but this is a minor problem. Each season has its own experts on survival - in the Russian Premier League are the Wings of Samara. The team affects its viability, and from year to year, saves his own skin in the last rounds. Even created the impression that the team has good judgment and road map on how to behave in RPL, not to fly to 2nd division. Here and now, many have written off already Wings in transition game, and they are at the most crucial momements and shoot "sensational" victories. In the last round Samara won a crucial game at Rubin, in fact the latter without leaving the European cup. Although it would not be surprised if Kazan and do not mind a break from the carnage and grueling tournament in the Europa League to focus on the league and get to the next season of something more worthwhile, such as the defending champions or participation in the Champions League. The victory Samara v Rubin sharply increased their chances of avoiding the transition game. Now, the team must win against Terek on the road, and wait for either the Volga or Amkar not win. This is a very real problem. Draw too, can bring salvation, but there is everything will depend on developments in other games and layouts in which the Wings have no better options emerge victorious. Therefore, it is necessary to win and do not depend on others. But, just in case zero handicap, although the sense in it special is not.

• 2 months later...

Re: Russia > Premier League > 2012-13 Hi here my ideas Dynamo Moscow - Zenit Petersburg bts/ov 1,5 Tomsk - CSKA Moscow AW (should be banker) Anzhi - Krasnodar aw (caos at Anzhi, what about Johazino?) Kuban - Ural hw (games whit Feyenoord could be a problem) Amkar - Spartak Moscow aw Lokomotiv Moscow - FK Rostov bts/ov1,5 Please help me specially on CSKA AW! Thnx bye

Re: Russia > Premier League > 2012-13 Hi guys,what do you think about my today`s tip? Lokomotiv Moskva - Rostov Rostov is without Dzyuba and this is like Rostov is missing half the team because Dzyuba has scored this season seven of the 12 Rostov goals. Under coach Kuchuk Lokomotiv is playing better and better and they have also managed Mubarak Boussoufa and Lassana Diarra. I've been thinking about many combinations of bet against Rostov, but in the end I will decide on the plainest home win. Tip: 1 Odds: @ 1.75