Tennis... to Deuce or not to Deuce...

Hello everybody. Here to get your opinion about a type of betting. On bet365 in tennis you can bet if a game will deuce or not. Now a friend said that last night he had 25 units on his account and playing all night he made around 2500 units. This would mean around 15 bets with odds 1.36 going all in all the time. Now he didn't show me his account so I'm wondering if it's possible or he's just lying :) Also did anyone else try this before and if so with what results :)

Re: Tennis... to Deuce or not to Deuce...

I'm wondering if it's possible or he's just lying :)
It is possible, why not. Bit of luck, bit of knowledge, 15 in a row is acheivable. However, another question is can he repeat such a performance every day, or even once a week; in that case, answer is no. If you hoped to make highly profitable strategy out of that, forget it. ;) I mean, it can be profitable, but it cannot turn 25 units into 2500 units every day!

Re: Tennis... to Deuce or not to Deuce... I guessed that much :) And I don't have the guts/courage/boldness call it whatever you want to bet that much money on a single bet. 2500 units is 4 months of salary for me so...not an option for me :) Him being my boss...think he can manage loosing that kind of money.

Re: Tennis... to Deuce or not to Deuce... Maybe it's achievable, but as Froment said impossible to do it regularly. But even before this, you should ask him how much money did he loose trying this or any type of betting, and then sum the two. It will definitely result in a loss. So don't get worked up over something like this. I also have friends who like to bet hard, but at the end of the week/month if you ask them they either break even/made a small profit (like 100-300 u, betting over 5k-6k units), or a big loss (arround 600-700 units). So yeah in time they will mostly loose money. This ain't the way to make bucks.

Re: Tennis... to Deuce or not to Deuce... Imo if odds are 1.3 or more, means it will happen 1in 3 games so if you can miss the 1 it happens in perhaps looking at stats for players not deucing on certain points is start of game of a set, then your laughing. :D