BBOTD sat 14th July

No joy yesterday. again! I like the look of 2 tomorrow in Bated Breath and Jamsie. They both ran well at Ascot LTO and I think Jamsie will love the ground tomorrow. I won't bore anyone with the trends but he is a clear trends choice as is Bated Breath in the July cup. I had it down to 2 for the bunbury cup but the other Stevie Thunder is drawn 9 and I feel may be disadvantaged. Jamsie has finished 2nd twice in his last 2 starts in big handicaps and I'm hoping for 1 better tomorrow. I'll have money down on both though! Jamsie 1pt win @ 7/1 stan James 2.40 newmarket

Re: BBOTD sat 14th July bonnie brae 240 newmarket 10/1 betvictor form should be thrown out teh window here in what is in effect an elongated sprint which with such a big field will present trouble in running, bumps and barriers to all concerned. luck will be needed, a good jockey will be required. bonnie brae has the latter and if he gets the former could be seriously overpriced. has seen buckets of early cash and should go off fave. good draw, will relish conditions and has the optimum distance.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.