Free Play Poker sites?

kiko1983

Re: Free Play Poker sites? Kiko, welcome mate. You can play with 'virtual' money on any site you choose. The most popular are Ladbrokes, Hills, Bet365, Betfair, PartyPoker...... Its purely down to your own feel of the software, i prefer Hills/Betfair but it what you get used to. If you want to start playing for very small stakes then have a look at Bet365 or PartyPoker. You can play on their for next to nowt.

Re: Free Play Poker sites? I think Yahoo have got poker in their games section. You don't have to download it either. The only problem with play money (as i'm discovering) is that people play just about every hand and call and raise for no reason. I've been playing a few STT's on Betfair. You can buy into these for as little as 0.10 euros - about 8p. You get a fairly decent game which can last for about an hour. Still a few nutters who go all in on their first hands, but a more realistic game than you'd get with play money.

Re: Free Play Poker sites? Kiko, you cna play for free on just about every poker site out there. I would recommend you download one you are interested in and try it out, yahoo is ok but its nothing like as good as the download proper poker rooms that are out there atm. Bet365, ladbrokes and pokerstars.com all have good free money tables and even regular freerolls which cost nothing to enter and pay out prize money. As pat says, on a lot of sites (365,pokerstars for sure) you can buy into games that cost literally pennies - a LOT more realistic than the play money tables - which lets you see how it all works...any questions just post them in here. Jez