** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 [h=1]B.Bystrica - Zl.Moravce: Home win. 1,81 with Fortuna[/h]to be honest i like the preview by lazynko, dunno if i can add some more info or value to his pick :). the odds are quite right for BB, 2 wins against Senica and Trencin and a lose against MFK Ruzomberok... our curent leader of the slovak league (0:1) I know there arent enough results this season to consider BB a strong team at home but a 2:0 against Trencin is a good result. (trencin is on a good run scoring 2 goals a game with DEPETRIS on fire) so all in all im even considering that ZL.Moravce will not score. on the other hand i consider ZL.M. as a weak team. no good results, only 1 point against the newbie Myjava... confidence lvl? 8/10 :hope

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 Zilina - Senica +2,5 @ 1,98 with Fortuna 6/10 BTTS 7,5/10 to be honest my initial thoughts went to a no bet, but after considering of the mental state in both clubs i felt like Overs are the way to go ... +2,5 seems like a likely event :D both are out of Europe and can fully concentrate on the domestic campagne... i feel like 2:1 ... 3:1 s quite likely... BTTS is an option as well... Zilina trashed the newbie from Myjava in the first round and came back from Slovan with a point ... Senica is a bit shaky but i feel like a goal at least is in for the team... i know i didnt write up any team news, because a s far as the squads are concerned they should be with no major missings... i cant see a scenario where Zilina will wait for mistakes... they will push from the beggining and they have enough fire power... and Senica knows that playing for a 0:0 is madness in the yellow green hell :D GL to us all... :hope

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 both bets lost... zilina quite disappointing as well... by ht up by 2 goals... could have made it 3 nil .... anyway at least the summer s hot even if the football s_cks :ok :spank have a great weekend lads..at least the rest of it :beer:beer there is a new one in a wek :D

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13

Spartak Myjava - FC Nitra 0:2 unlucky... still a good writeup ! lets hope BB will play better... Zilina up by 2 at halftime, senica with 10 players.... hope the 2,5+ will go trough :hope
Right, despite being a fan of Nitra, I really didn´t expect that we could win there, and win with a clean sheet! Lost money, but seeing your favourite team winning, it´s okay :) Hope that next weekend will bring money too

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 Slovan - Myjava: -1.5AH Slovan: 5pts: 2.05: 188bet Mates, I am really very busy with my one week old son. So only few words. Slovan with new coach won last match in Trnava and think this match will win, too and Myjava with the worst performance in last round. Match will start in 20 minutes.

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 Spartak Trnava - AS Trenčín - under 2.5 goals @2.12 Pinnacle 19:30 CET I consider this one in tonight´s 6th round of Corgon liga. Home side has poor form, have not won single match in league yet, and play under their potential. They couldn´t afford to lose another one match, draw is not acceptable too, so everyone expect Spartak to bounce back with win. It´s clear that home player will play under pressure tonight, what might have big influence on their performance. As I mentioned, Spartak couldn´t lose points today, so I expect a little bit careful approach to the game. Trenčín is usually a different team at home and different team away. They are very difficult to beat at their stadium due to their artificial pitch, but when comes away clash, it isn´t the same team. Both 2 away games this season lost, 0-2 and 0-3. All in all, Spartak must, Trencin can, and I wouldn´t be surprised, if we see less than 3 goals tonight. Good luck :hope

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 Kosice wiil play vs the one of the weakest team in CL. Kosice didnt lose at home this season. Their coach Jan Kozak really improve their play. Zl. Moravce only with one win, it was in last round. Zilina showed very good play in first rounds and think they will continue today. Ruzomberok is a pleasant surprise this season, but i dont see a lot of chances to catch at least one point in Zilina. Trnava is slowly in must win situation. And against Trencin it is one of the best opportunity to do that. Trencin is not so good away.

Spartak Trnava - AS Trenčín - under 2.5 goals @2.12 Pinnacle 19:30 CET I consider this one in tonight´s 6th round of Corgon liga. Home side has poor form, have not won single match in league yet, and play under their potential. They couldn´t afford to lose another one match, draw is not acceptable too, so everyone expect Spartak to bounce back with win. It´s clear that home player will play under pressure tonight, what might have big influence on their performance. As I mentioned, Spartak couldn´t lose points today, so I expect a little bit careful approach to the game. Trenčín is usually a different team at home and different team away. They are very difficult to beat at their stadium due to their artificial pitch, but when comes away clash, it isn´t the same team. Both 2 away games this season lost, 0-2 and 0-3. All in all, Spartak must, Trencin can, and I wouldn´t be surprised, if we see less than 3 goals tonight. Good luck :hope
0-3 :@ i have nothing to say, shame for Spartak in this match

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Spartak Myjava v 1. FC Tatran Prešov (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Košice v FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MŠK Žilina v FC Nitra (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slovan Bratislava v MFK Ružomberok (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Senica v AS Trencín (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Spartak Trnava v FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 Very poor start of the season for me. -28.90pts. :sadI hope this weekend will go better. MYJAVA-PRESOV Presov +0.25AH: 1.93 Pinnacle: 3pts Under 2AH: 2.10 Pinnacle: 3pts Myjava with full squad in this match and Presov only with one injury: striker Guba David. He scored one goal in CL matches this season. But I think he is not a big loss for the team now. Presov is now focusing on its defense and I expect match with 1 or two goals or maybe draw 0-0. Myjava scored 5 goals (5 scorers), Presov 4 goals (and also 4 scorers). KOSICE-B.BYSTRICA Over 2.5AH: 2.28 Pinnacle: 4pts B. Bystrica with full squad, Kosice with two missings: Kavka Peter (injury) and Basista Peter (red card). Singlar Peter (Kosice) is ready for this match. Since Kavka Peter is injured Kosice conceded 8 goals in 3 matches. Also Basista is loss for Kosice, because he played in every match 90 minutes. Due to Kosice has two very good strikers Skutka David (6 goals) and Novak Jan (2 goals) and they will play without Kavka Peter (def.) there will be at least 3 goals in this match. SLOVAN-RUZOMBEROK Slovan -1.25AH: 2.28 SBOBET: 5pts Slovan with two long-term injured players Zofcak Igor and Cikos Erik; questionable start: Grendel Erik. Ruzomberok with two missings: def. Maslo Peter and striker Mukendi Calvin. Both got red card in last match. Especially, Maslo Peter cannot play in this match is vey big loss for Ruzomberok. Slovan with new coach has won three matches and one drew. I expect easy win for Slovan. TRNAVA-ZL.MORAVCE Trnava -1AH: 2.60 bet365: 4pts Trnava with the one of the worst start of the season in last few years. But they showed some progress in last two matches (1:1 in Zilina and 1:1 in Ruzomberok). Trnava played in these matches with two new players Nikolic Stev and Vlasko Jan. Trnava with two injured players: Mikovic Martin and Cvirik Peter. Zl. Moravce with one missing: Zilak Adam (he played in every match this season). Zl.Moravce are very poor away. Zl. Moravce only drew in B.Bystrica and Myjava, other two matches they lost.

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 Nothing really interested in 8th round of Corgon League, so just some thoughts to 2 today´s matches. MSK Zilina - FC Nitra - both to score @2.20 bwin I think that it is really worth to try at these odds. Nitra is known as a team who plays well away, their recent performances were solid in last matches, and what is important, I think that Zilina´s playing style really suits them. Zilina is on 2nd place in table, but to be honest, I don´t see anything about they should be proud of. They haven´t won last three league matches, so I expect them to play really offensively tonight, because they want to break their negative record as soon as possible. And it may suits Nitra, who has very good counter-attacks, and we must admit, that at the moment, Nitra really doesn´t have problems with scoring goals. All in all, Zilina is obviously favourite in this match, they probably win, but I wouldn´t be surprised if it isn´t with clean sheet. Kosice - Banska Bystrica - Kosice-0.25AH @1.98 188bet Very interesting and unpredictable match, but I fancy home side tonight. Kosice had won all 3 home matches, and I think they will be tough to beat at their own pitch in this season. Comeback of former coach Jan Kozak is big plus, despite his difficult and controversial personality. But we have to say, that he knows how to work with this team. They were beaten 4-1 in last round in Nitra, but I hope that midweek cup win gave them their confidence back. Banska Bystrica is best team at away´s pitches this season, but I don´t trust them a lot today. They show that have strong defence, but in front of opponent´s goalkeeper, it isn´t as fine as in front of their own. Playing at Kosice will be difficult task, and I think that after poor 0-1 cup win against 3rd divison side, they are going to end this week with first loss away from home. Good luck :hope

Nothing really interested in 8th round of Corgon League, so just some thoughts to 2 today´s matches. MSK Zilina - FC Nitra - both to score @2.20 bwin I think that it is really worth to try at these odds. Nitra is known as a team who plays well away, their recent performances were solid in last matches, and what is important, I think that Zilina´s playing style really suits them. Zilina is on 2nd place in table, but to be honest, I don´t see anything about they should be proud of. They haven´t won last three league matches, so I expect them to play really offensively tonight, because they want to break their negative record as soon as possible. And it may suits Nitra, who has very good counter-attacks, and we must admit, that at the moment, Nitra really doesn´t have problems with scoring goals. All in all, Zilina is obviously favourite in this match, they probably win, but I wouldn´t be surprised if it isn´t with clean sheet. Kosice - Banska Bystrica - Kosice-0.25AH @1.98 188bet Very interesting and unpredictable match, but I fancy home side tonight. Kosice had won all 3 home matches, and I think they will be tough to beat at their own pitch in this season. Comeback of former coach Jan Kozak is big plus, despite his difficult and controversial personality. But we have to say, that he knows how to work with this team. They were beaten 4-1 in last round in Nitra, but I hope that midweek cup win gave them their confidence back. Banska Bystrica is best team at away´s pitches this season, but I don´t trust them a lot today. They show that have strong defence, but in front of opponent´s goalkeeper, it isn´t as fine as in front of their own. Playing at Kosice will be difficult task, and I think that after poor 0-1 cup win against 3rd divison side, they are going to end this week with first loss away from home. Good luck :hope
MSK Zilina 1:1 FC Nitra :clap Kosice 1:0 Banska Bystrica :clap

• 3 weeks later...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slovan Bratislava v FC Nitra (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Spartak Myjava v MFK Košice (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AS Trencín v MFK Ružomberok (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Senica v FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MŠK Žilina v 1. FC Tatran Prešov (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Spartak Trnava v FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 Just to help you, if you consider betting on today´s match Slovan Bratislava vs. FC Nitra. DO NOT BET on this match in any case! FC Nitra was banned for next 2 matches (today against Slovan and cup midweek against Myjava), which means, that they have already lost them. But according to some rule, match has to be played, but if Nitra wins, they don´t get 3 points (it also means, that Slovan don´t get anything if he losses - but if he wins or draws, he normally gets his points - Nitra NO!). It´s punishment for Nitra after last round clash against Trnava, where Nitra was given 3 red cards etc. .. Nitra will be also 6 months without their best player Soumah, so their next performancec will be a little bit infulenced in my opinion. All in all, Nitra doesn´t agree with this punishment, so nobody know what is gonna happen today. They might won´t travel to Bratislava, they might send there their U19 team, they might send there their veterans (:lol) or might send there their all available first team players and try to win .. it´s better to skip this match tonight. I hope I explained correctly :)

Just to help you' date=' if you consider betting on today´s match Slovan Bratislava vs. FC Nitra. DO NOT BET on this match in any case! [b']FC Nitra was banned for next 2 matches (today against Slovan and cup midweek against Myjava), which means, that they have already lost them. But according to some rule, match has to be played, but if Nitra wins, they don´t get 3 points (it also means, that Slovan don´t get anything if he losses - but if he wins or draws, he normally gets his points - Nitra NO!). It´s punishment for Nitra after last round clash against Trnava, where Nitra was given 3 red cards etc. .. Nitra will be also 6 months without their best player Soumah, so their next performancec will be a little bit infulenced in my opinion. All in all, Nitra doesn´t agree with this punishment, so nobody know what is gonna happen today. They might won´t travel to Bratislava, they might send there their U19 team, they might send there their veterans (:lol) or might send there their all available first team players and try to win .. it´s better to skip this match tonight. I hope I explained correctly :)
It's true, a lot of strange decision. :) We all know that Slovan is a much better team, but they lost in the last round and now expect a return to the winning series. My countryman Milinkovic and Grendel (important midfielders) are suspended and won't play for home side. As you said, Nitra is in big trouble. Besides top scorer Soumah, they will be without the suspended Kolmokov and Szabo (regulars). So I thought that Slovan win (even with handicap) could be a good choice...

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 lazynko , Don't you think all that you have written is a good reason for Nitra not to play at full strength. Winning or loosing - 0 points! Why bother than? I have just put a small bet on Slovan AH -1.75 to see if it won't finish 2-0 or more. As I see statistics for the last 2 championships Slovan never won with more than a single goal, so this could be their chance!

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 Yes, you are right of course. With these circumstances, Slovan´s high win is expected, so maybe small stake on some higher handicap (maybe higher than your 1,75 pinko_rp) could be good choice. You know, I´m Nitra fan and I was little bit frustrated from this decision of our Football Association, so I was writing my previous post in bad mood .. then I realized, that if Nitra will travel to Bratislava (Nitra´s board statement is expected today), they might lose heavily ...

It's true, a lot of strange decision. :) We all know that Slovan is a much better team, but they lost in the last round and now expect a return to the winning series. My countryman Milinkovic and Grendel (important midfielders) are suspended and won't play for home side. As you said, Nitra is in big trouble. Besides top scorer Soumah, they will be without the suspended Kolmokov and Szabo (regulars). So I thought that Slovan win (even with handicap) could be a good choice...
5:2 :cigar

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 Oh, Dear Lord.....What a banker this was! I am so frustrated that I could not get a live stream, hence was afraid to put really big money on goals and passed it with just a modest earning. Thanks for the contribution, Lazynko!!! P.S. Bookies seem to have totally overslept this one.

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 29 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] 1. FC Tatran Prešov v Spartak Trnava (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v AS Trencín (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v Slovan Bratislava (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Košice v MŠK Žilina (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Ružomberok v Spartak Myjava (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 30 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Nitra v FK Senica (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 5 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Košice v Spartak Trnava (15:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v MFK Ružomberok (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 6 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] 1. FC Tatran Prešov v Slovan Bratislava (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Spartak Myjava v MŠK Žilina (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Nitra v AS Trencín (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v FK Senica (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2012-13 MFK Kosice - Spartak Trnava - Kosice to win @2.9 bet365 16:30 CET I simply couldn´t miss the price on Kosice today. No doubts that Kosice are very tough to beat at their home pitch, what also shows their home record for this season - 4-1-0 and 8:2 score. Both best Slovak clubs - Zilina and Slovan - hadn´t managed to get 3 points here, Slovan lost 1-0 and Zilina took 1 point after 1-1 draw last week. Kosice occasionally take points from away to home, but their home results are enough to guarantee them comfortable middle of the table. Kuzma and Karas are unavailable for home coach Kozak tonight, but what is important, striker Novak should be back (he couldn´t play last week against Zilina because of agreement between these 2 clubs). Everyone who is at least a little bit involved in slovak football knows about Trnava´s situation this season. They started very very badly, then finally managed to get three points in Nitra, they confirmed them at home against Bystrica, but then lost in Presov 2-1 where they weren´t able to use the fact that Presov´s player was sent off in 48th minute. Trnava´s coach Hoftych is not far from being sacked, every match might be his last on the bench. He also should be worried about his list of absences for today´s clash in Kosice - both important Bicak and Karhan are still doubtful, Schranz and Koubsky are long-term, but they also couldn´t count on 2 players from lineup against Presov - defender Cvirik and one of the best Trnava´s player (IMO) this season, offensive midfielder/attacker Mikovic (both have stop due to yellow cards). All in all, odds on Kosice are too high in my opinion. They have better position in the table, very nice home record, less unavailable or doubtful players. I simply couldn´t see Trnava taking something from this game, unless they buy referees .. Good luck:hope

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]MFK Ružomberok v FC Nitra (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Trencín v FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v Spartak Myjava (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Senica v 1. FC Tatran Prešov (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Spartak Trnava v MŠK Žilina (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slovan Bratislava v MFK Košice (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 27 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Spartak Myjava v Spartak Trnava (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Tatran Prešov v AS Trencín (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nitra v FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v MFK Ružomberok (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]MFK Košice v FK Senica (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 28 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]MŠK Žilina v Slovan Bratislava (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 2 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slovan Bratislava v Spartak Trnava (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 3 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Nitra v Spartak Myjava (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Ružomberok v 1. FC Tatran Prešov (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AS Trencín v MFK Košice (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Senica v MŠK Žilina (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]