BBOTD - Wed 4th July 2012

Re: BBOTD - Wed 4th July 2012 6.20 Kempton Adranian 1pt win @ 20/1 Bet365 I like the chances of this horse here. He is now back down to his last winning mark of 75 and I think his latest run at Southwell can be ignored as he is not as good on the fibresand. His last win came earlier this year in January off a mark of 75 at Wolves over 7f. He has been pretty consistent since that run and I give him a decent chance here. His latest run over CD came in a good contest at a higher level. Princess Jewell came out of the race and didn't run so well in a very good handicap at York off a mark of 90 but both Safari Sunseeker won next time up, Galacian won his next 2 starts and Uprise finally got off the mark the other day. The form of the race has worked out well and my selection was unlucky not to finish much closer as he was badly hampered in the final furlong. This race looks much easier and he has kindly been dropped a few lbs since that run over CD. I don't think he should be 20/1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.