** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

I'm probably being dense here but there's a couple of issues I have when using the iPhone PL app... When I've typed in a post, the page won't seem to scroll down with what I'm typing. I can drag the page up or down but it won't seem to stay where I want it, and it just pings back up again. The second thing I noticed is that there doesn't appear to be an option to 'thank' a post .... Am I missing anything with either of these?

Just testing the above and I see what you mean. As a bit of a workaround If you hit return several times and create some blank space this seems to make the space active and you can then scroll up and down and just click where you want to type. That seems to work fine I also can't find a thank post option

Cheers.... That does sound like an option for a bit of a stop gap... Its a shame there's no left, right, up, and down cursor keys on the keyboard, which would make it slightly easier... Also I can't work out how to access the smilies???

• 2 months later...

Probably another request that's more hassle than it's worth but I'm pretty much always here on my phone these days. With the latest posts, you can see "unread," "participated" and "all" - I mainly look at the participated threads when just popping in to check on new posts. Is there an option to have subscribed threads either as an additional header or within participated? Particularly with the football betting threads, I want to keep up with the posts but find it to much of a hassle flicking through all the unread posts or through the various sub-forums to get to the right pages. I know it's laziness but I'm likely to participate more with an easier access to the threads that interest me and i'd guess it follows that some others may be the same.

• 1 month later...