** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Stobart Super League XVII Round 18 - 22-25 June

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 22 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull KR v Catalans Dragons (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salford City Reds v St Helens (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.29 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 24 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Wakefield Wildcats (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v Hull FC (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 25 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wigan Warriors v Widnes Vikings (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 81 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 18 - 22-25 June Friday TV preview: 4pts Catalan Dragons to beat Hull KR 11/10 Paddy Power

There are some wonderful rugby players on the field for this match and the match itself could be settled on who wins the scrum half battle between Scott Dureau and Michael Dobson. However Catalan have a potent set of backs and a real powerful forward line and they edge this game for me. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-kr-vs-catalan-dragons-betting--catalans-can-use-the-week-off-to-recover-their-form-and-end-hull-kr-s-good-run

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 18 - 22-25 June 3pts -Hull KR To Bt Catalan Dragons - Evs - Stan James Im going against you tonight Kev, I like teams with momentum and Rovers certainly have that, As we agreed the other week Michael Dobson is a class act and i expect him to go well again tonight and even more so if Blake Green returns to partner him in the halves, Hopefully the week off will not of hindered KR and they can continue with there recent form. Catalan also have a quality Half back but for me Scott Dureau hasnt quite hit the straps quite as much as last year. Catalans have already won at Craven Park this year 18-20 in the CC but thats when they were playing really well and Rovers were very inconsistent, On a fast track i would be with the Dragons but its Miserable here in Yorkshire and i think Rovers can grind this out tonight !

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 18 - 22-25 June Can totally understand anyone backing Hull KR tonight mate. It's a coin flip it really is and it should be an absolute belter. David Hodgson being out is a big loss for me though but time will tell. Good luck fella :ok

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 18 - 22-25 June Tonight's match preview: 5pts Wigan (-40) to beat Widnes 8/11 Blue Square

Wigan have a potent back line who can reel off tries from anywhere on the field at any given time. Their defence is just as good though and I just don’t see where Widnes are going to get consistent joy from in this match. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/wigan-vs-widnes-betting--wigan-can-round-off-the-weekend-with-a-big-win-over-widnes

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 18 - 22-25 June Im on the Wigan Train Tonight Also, Slightly longer cap as i missed the 40 4pts - Wigan (-42) to bt Widnes - EVS - BetVictor Wigan look to extend the lead at the top of SL Tonight with what should be one of the most one sided contests of the season. 3 Losses from 17 means confidence is high and as big a players as Leuluia and Lima are Wigan have more than enough in this squad to draft someone else in. Widnes have improved in recent weeks and indeed picked up a rare win against Hudds 2 weeks ago and just got edged in London last time out but this is a step up in class. Only once this season on their travels have they shipped in less than 30 points ( against london) and against a Wigan side hell bent on avnging their shock defeat earlier in the season i dont see motivation a problem for Wigan to cover this line tonight

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 18 - 22-25 June Well Done Kev, bit of a sickener for myself even more so that i usually cover the hcap draw but chose not to today. Just compounds a bad weekend with KR Failing to put Catalan away and FC Looking like dropping away to another season of what might of been !!!