Charity Poker Event 2- €400 Added Merchandise- BetVictor Poker - Sun 1st July 7.30pm

morlspin

bv468.gif Hi Guys The Charity events are flooding in and all very much appreciated, this time its the amazing BetVictor Poker who have offered us a Value Added event on behalf of the British Heart Foundation and my Dad's charity appeal. Here are the full details: Name - BHF Added Value Charity Event Date - Sunday 1st July Time - 7.30pm BST Buy in - €5 entry and €5 rake to charity. Open to - All BetVictor Players Structure - 2000 chips with 10 min blinds Prizes - Regular payout with the entry fees and these prizes on top: Top 3 players will receive a 300 piece Bet Victor Poker Chip set Top 10 players will receive a Bet Victor Bronze Card Protector I will also be adding some more merchandise when I work out what we have! This will be exclusive to PL players but the other prizes and money payout are open to all players. Thanks again to Andy @ Bet Victor, much appreciated! Download Bet Victor Poker Here

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.