Royal Ascot Day 1 ~ Tuesday 19th June

All selections and discussion in here please Royal Ascot Day One - Tuesday 19th June 2012 Time Race Class Dist. 14.30 The Queen Anne Stakes Group 1 1m 15.05 The King's Stand Stakes Group 1 5f 15.50 The St James's Palace Stakes Group 1 1m 16.25 The Coventry Stakes Group 2 6f 17.00 The Ascot Stakes Handicap 2m4f 17.35 The Windsor Forest Stakes Listed 5f

Re: Royal Ascot Day 1 ~ Tuesday 19th June I'd love to see Born To Sea running a big race tomorrow in the

St James's Palace Stakes. He looked improved and much more settled in the Irish 2.000 Guineas and the way he finished the race was pretty impressive. He'll be in good form and should have every chance to turn the form with Power in my mind. Only thing I'm concerned about is the draw. He really needs a super start otherwise he could be too far behind when it matters as happened at the Curragh. Another one I really like here is Hermival, he ran very well at Newmarket and if you ignore his Irish 2.000 Guineas effort - where he has been disadvantaged by the fast ground - then he must have a big chance with ground much more in his favoure this time. He has a nice draw too.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.