Croatia v Spain June 18th

Re: Croatia v Spain June 18th

Just thought it could be useful to post the various permutations again here, showing all the possibile outcomes If Italy wins and.. if Croatia wins -> 1° Croatia, 2° Italy if Spain wins -> 1° Spain, 2° Italy if Croatia-Spain 0-0 -> 1° Italy, 2° Spain if Croatia-Spain 1-1 and Italy wins by at least four goals starting from 5-1 (6-2, 7-3 etc.) -> 1° Italy, 2° Spain if Croatia-Spain 1-1 and Italy wins by at least two goals starting from 3-1 (4-2, 5-3 etc.) -> 1° Spain, 2° Italy if Croatia-Spain 1-1 and Italy wins 2-0 or by less than two goals (1-0, 2-1, 3-2 etc.) -> 1° Spain, 2° Croatia if Croatia-Spain 2-2, 3-3, 4-4 etc. -> 1° Spain, 2° Croatia If Italy doesn't win and... if Croatia wins -> 1° Croatia, 2° Spain if Spain wins -> 1° Spain, 2° Croatia if Croatia-Spain draw -> 1° Spain, 2° Croatia
Haha... Conditional statement? I bet Spain will win

I can't see Spain playing for a 2-2 draw here, they will want to go out and win the game. The price on Spain has dropped massively so I don't see any real value in taking them outright. Instead I look towards the corner market. In there first two games Spain have had 7-2 corners against Italy and 8-2 corners against Ireland. Croatia had 3-6 corners against Italy and had 7-1 corners against Ireland. Spain will dominate possession and I'm willing to take them on a corner handicap. Spain -2 Corner Handicap 1.7 WilliamHill
:)

Draw @ 3.70 pinnacle While Spain are the better side, Croatia have a reputation to playing to the level of their opponents, and generally play well against the better sides. Like them to be competitive here, and with reports that they will drop one of the strikers and clog up the midfield (4-5-1) to negate Spain's passing will make it even harder for them to penetrate through these two lines of defence. Croatia know that they cannot allow Spain to build momentum, and after the Czechs, they give away the most fouls so expect them to do so quite regularly against Spain to disrupt their play and not allow them to string passes together. Both teams drew with Italy 1-1, so there is a form line around that, but with Spain yet to hit their peak, and still some concerns about their defence, then think Croatia can get a goal or two in this game. However this Croatian defence has also been shown up and think that they too can let a goal or two in
:(