Denmark v Germany June 17th

Re: Denmark v Germany June 17th

Even though Germany dont need to win I still think they will take this game seriously enough to beat Denmark. The Germans look good in this tournament and will be to strong here. 10 point bet with BetVictor odds 1.62
They got there in the end. puts me +20points for the tournament.

At half time Score: 1-1 Corner count: 3-2 Bet won :ok After Denmark got two early corners, Germany dominated the game and won two corners themselves. Denmark got a 3rd corner just before half-time to make this bet a winner. Germany certainly had more of the ball and got a lot more players forward. Denmark had fewer attacks but still got three corners. It might be part of their strategy because they scored their goal from one. Corner bets are usually risky, and I might have been a bit lucky with this one, but I am happy to have taken the odds on offer. Stake: 6 points Returns: 19.2 Profit: 13.2 points
congrats! this was a great value bet! ____ Germany did play very cautious attack. I missed some flair and they missed in the 2nd half many open players. Özil was man marked the whole game. This happens rarely these times and shows the value of özil. He took out one danish player the whole game. The danish were very disapointing. They didnt risk much at all.

Germany -1 (EH) @ 2.75 sportsbet Germany -2 (EH) @ 5.50 sportsbet A draw for Germany is enough to get them to finish top of the group and progress through while Denmark cam go through with a draw but playing for this is fraught with danger given that a Portugal win will see them out. Germany have been efficient and done the job they need to do to progress but they have yet to hit their straps. They will like their chances of scoring against this Danish defence that has given up chances in both of their games to date, and if Germany do score a goal, then expect them to open up in the chase to get back level with them. Like the Germans to be able to expose this defence, and not only score once, but be able to do so on the counter again
:(