FLAT RACING WEDS 13TH JUNE

going to change tack for a while and try something new .......i will concentrate on only the best speed horses with best form in the first 3-4 in the betting and see how they perform over the coming weeks ......will give running total each day and it should be an interesting exercise and no doubt ill sink without trace but it should be fun and no reason why it shouldnt do well dream walker 4.10 yarm speedy type showing plenty of toe and in form , nice price 2pts win 4/1 bet365 diplomatic 9.10 kemp improving type on upward curve ,low weight ...potential 2pts win 11/2 bet365 st ignatius 4.50 hay consistently running good times ,in good form ,possibly still improving 2pts win 5/1 bet365 0 bets 0 winners 0 losers returns

Re: FLAT RACING WEDS 13TH JUNE 16.20 Haydock: First Post @ 13/2 Bet365 He's not the easiest of rides as he clearly showed in his last two races again when pulling hard and burning loads of valuable energy after the start. He still ran very well, particularly in his most recent race, and finished not far beaten, yet he's dropped one pound in the mark, now down to his last winning mark now when he was successful at Sandown off 82 last summer. He's very versatile in terms of the ground and won't wind a bit of rain nor if the ground would dry out. He is clearly in good form as his last two performances confirmed and I think this race here is a bit easier than the last ones. With Luke Morris booked for the ride I feel he's poised to win. 16.50 Haydock: Euston Square @ 5/1 Bet365 Since his last win at Ripon last September he didn't show much on the racetrack and was mostly far beaten, though he was quite high in the mark. He's now, however, 4lb below his last winning mark and with conditions likely to suit I think he has a massive chance in this pretty poor class 4 Handicap. Only slight worry is the pace in this race, but jockey booking of William Buick is eye-catching and I feel Euston Square @ 5/1 Bet365 is overpriced in this field anyway because he looks so well handicapped.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.