Gutshot $10k Thank You Freeroll - Sunday 10th June

avongirl

Email received today. I hadn't yet downloaded the new client and had a little difficulty (my fault for not doing things in the right order) but now sorted thanks to the efficient helpdesk. Earned 1 VIP in a $1 tourney (point didn't appear until I got knocked out) and now registered along with 4400 others (can't quite believe this is Gutshot only).

$10,000 Freeroll for Gutshot Players this Sunday As a thank you for your patience while we updated our new poker software, Gutshot Poker is pleased to announce that we will be running a $10,000 Freeroll this Sunday. We hope you enjoy the new features the Gutshot software has to offer and be sure to get in on the $10,000 freeroll this weekend. Freeroll Details Name: 6.0 $10,000 Thankyou Freeroll Date & Time: Sunday, June 10th at 20:00 BST (15:00 US EDT and 21:00 CEST) Tournament ID: #56628488 To gain entry into this freeroll all players need to have done is raked 1 VIP point in the 14 days prior to registration.

Re: Gutshot $10k Thank You Freeroll - Sunday 10th June I had assumed it was due to set up problems with Gutshot changing clients, but I suppose it was general problems at Merge. I forgot how much I hate playing with Americans.:puke Managed $4 anyway, which was unexpected as my lobby was running about 30 mins slow so I thought there were still about 1500 in when I busted!