Stobart Super League XVII Round 17 - 8-11 June

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 8 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Helens v Bradford Bulls (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Catalans Dragons v Wigan Warriors (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] London Broncos v Widnes Vikings (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Castleford Tigers v Salford City Reds (15:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wakefield Wildcats v Hull FC (15:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 11 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Giants v Hull KR (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 17 - 8-11 June 3pts Hull KR to beat Huddersfield 9/4 Ladbrokes

I’m happy to go with Hull KR here though. They have the winning momentum and they have for me one of the best players in the Super League in Michael Dobson and when he’s on his game he wins games on his own he’s that good. Hull KR beat Huddersfield 40-22 earlier in the season and I think they can complete the double on Monday night. Full preview:

http://www.punterslounge.com/huddersfield-vs-hull-kr-betting--hull-kr-can-continue-their-excellent-recent-form-with-a-win-at-the-galpharm

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 17 - 8-11 June You sure that game was live and you hadnt watched it earlier Kev !!! Dont think you could of called or wrote up anymore accurate if you tried, Dobson is quality and hopefully we can find him an English passport just like Rangi Chase ;). Managed to get a little bit on myself but wasnt in from work to write up but the form line certainly suggested Rovers would go close tonight, The Exiles game and week off comes at a bad time for Rovers and unfortunately now they are just a point behind FC :puke

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 17 - 8-11 June Haha it's nice when matches play out like you hope. I can't understand why Michael Dobson is at Hull KR mate. No disrespect to them (although I'm sure you'll be happy to disrespect them ;)) but for me he's in the top 5 players in Super League when he's in form. Superb player. Could get into any side with the exception of Wigan and Warrington maybe.