morlspin

Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value June League - Grand Final 3rd July  

1. 1.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value June League - Leg 4 on 26th June

Sorry I didn't make today's game. Tried to log into Coral at 7.50pm and had problems. A software update just wouldn't work.....very frustrating.
me too, i regged then got bummed. a 10" notebook said....no :cry

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value June League - Leg 4 on 26th June

17/23 if I bubble this I will cry!
Bubble went pretty quick on mine, the regs dont seem bothered by it. You can do it Debs. I was ofc 30th and only watching the bubble, you've totally outplayed me once again. ;) In the words of Father Ted... Go on, Go on, Go on.

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value June League - Leg 4 on 26th June Thanks guys, all a bit of a blur at the moment, this is a big cash for me. Not to everyone I know but definitely for me. I appreciate you staying to rail so much - it really means a lot to have your support and encouragement x

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value June League - Grand Final 3rd July Uggggggh, I just threw up a little in my mouth. Sick doesn't even start to describe it. Very unlucky Debs, there's just no justice for great play, but you were awesome, represented yourself and all of us wonderfullly and can be extremely proud of yourself. Many congrats on the cash and hope you will treat yourself to something nice, you totally deserve it :notworthy :clap

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value June League - Grand Final 3rd July I am bitterly disappointed to go out at that point with the best hand. A double up at that point would have really put me in FT reckoning but it wasn't to be. A really big game for me that is way outside my normal bankroll. Before I go and drown my sorrows with a cup of tea I'd like to say a massive thank you to Spitvenom and Bart for the fantastic encouragement. It was brilliant to have you guys supporting me along the way. I'd also like to say a big thank you to Punters and Coral for the chance to play this. I didn't make the most of my very lucky triple up early on but lesson learned for another time hopefully. Thanks again very much. Hoping to make this months final and I will definitely be chasing this ticket again!

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value June League - Grand Final 3rd July

Uggggggh, I just threw up a little in my mouth. Sick doesn't even start to describe it. Very unlucky Debs, there's just no justice for great play, but you were awesome, represented yourself and all of us wonderfullly and can be extremely proud of yourself. Many congrats on the cash and hope you will treat yourself to something nice, you totally deserve it :notworthy :clap
Ditto, very unlucky there, but played a great game and well deserved the cash. Great to see a PL league ticket being turned in to a nice win :clap. Hats off To PL and Coral also :clap

Re: Tuesday PL Exclusive - Coral Added Value June League - Grand Final 3rd July Well done Debs. :clap And you make this month's final as league champion too. :clap :D Well done Bremensha on tonight's win. :clap No hard luck stories this month, the 10 qualifiers well clear of the rest of the field, Good luck to all for next week's final. Spoon winner this month is angie :ok [TABLE=width: 226]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 130, bgcolor: aqua] PLUsername [/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171, bgcolor: aqua] Coral [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #ffcc00] Quasar [/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffcc99] Quasar 9 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #ff9900] bremensha [/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffcc99] bremensha1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #ff9900] teaulc [/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffcc99] PLT3aulc [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #ffcc00] demios [/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffcc99] lysith [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #ffcc00] Superfoo [/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffcc99] TenOnions [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #ff9900] Bagheira [/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffcc99] Bagheira1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: #ff9900] MissHoolie [/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffcc99] MissHoolie [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #ffcc00] Bart(UK) [/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffcc99] GoldnEagle88 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #ffcc00] Spitvenom [/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffcc99] Spitvenomxx [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #ffcc00] gemic [/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ffcc99] mubamba [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]