Big Brother 2012

Re: Big Brother Starts Tuesday June 5th I've just posted this on another forum...

Starts tonight, fun market, plenty of opprotunity to trade. I'll share my "Winner Blueprint" for you all to add to/ shoot down. Probably the latter. 1. No preference towards sex. 7 out of 12 winners have been male (for what its worth Im counting transexual Nadia as a woman). Word of caution - Attractive model-type women don't fare to well with only Sophie in 2009 winning. 2. Age - All winners have been aged between 20 and 32, only 2 aged less than 21. Age group 22-25 have produced 6 winners whilst over 26s has produced 4 3. Skin Colour - Only 1 black person has won, Brian Belo in 07 4. Nationality - 1 Scottish and 1 portuguese has won, the other 10 winners have been english 5. They don't get involved with house politics, tend to stand alone. 6. Keep an eye on various opinion polls throughout the show and see who tops the public polls. Also keep an ear out for crowd reactions at evictions In order to help me with my initial bets, I'll be listening to the crowd reaction when they enter the house. Also, on a side note, 12 out of 12 of the first evictions have been women.
Interesting to here your views on how you plan to trade this.

Re: Big Brother Starts Tuesday June 5th Unfortunate start with deana having to nominate three housemates on the first night, she picked what i thought were three strong contestants. Conor looks like he could be one of the fav's so i'd back him at 19.0 and hope he escaped on Friday, he will trade much shorter after that for sure. (He's 8/1 to be evicted by the way) Luke is fav at 6.6 and must be a lay for me, anyone at that price must drift at some point for a lock out, he's only fav coz he used to be a women! I quite like the prices for Adam (18.5) he should be shorter and i think Chris will go far but he's not value at 8.6 just yet. So far i think its Adam, Conor or Chris out of the men. Definitely don't like Scott, LukeS or Benedict, lay all of them Of the Girls i don't like Shievonne, Deana or Caroline but think Lauren will go far. Back Conor 19.0 Adam 18.5 Chris 8.6 Lauren 8.2 Lay - all should drift Luke 6.6 Caroline 10.0 Benedict 11.5 Scott 19.0 LukeS 25.0 Shievonne 34.0 Deana 36.0 Should be fun!

Re: Big Brother Starts Tuesday June 5th Well Conor survived the eviction and is now down to 15.0, think he may well get shorter the that before trading out. Chris has made an arse of himself and has plummeted to 28.0! Just hope he can recover by nomination time. Luke is now available at 9.0 and will continue to drift, Caroline out to 14.0, Scott out to 23.0 and Deana 38.0 Shievonne has surprised me, thought she would be a moaner but is playing a cute game at the moment, think she will crack before the end though. Half expecting Chris, Deana and Lydia to be nominated this week unless there is a twist in store?

Re: Big Brother Starts Tuesday June 5th Geez. Never thought I'd ever be discussing Big Brother on this forum. There u have it though... Haha. If I'm being honest, I've watched bits and pieces of the show. My early, and so far only bet, is Conor to be top male at 13/2 with PaddyPower. I just feel LukeA and Benedict will probably go far through lack of nominations but they don't have the appeal that will make people vote for them. The rest will get punted out prior to them final, without a doubt. Id happily lay anyof the other males. Well, thats a lie, I've never ever layed a bet before. But if I understood laying a bit better and had the funds available to doso, I definitely would.

Re: Big Brother Starts Tuesday June 5th Anybody bothered about knowing who's nominated this week before it's shown on TV!? If not, you can know who's up for eviction this week: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a386588/big-brother-this-weeks-nominations-results-revealed.html There might be the odd Blonde tosser about who'll complain about 'spoilers' though.

Re: Big Brother Starts Tuesday June 5th

There might be the odd Blonde tosser about who'll complain about 'spoilers' though.
Nah, think we are are pretty much alone in here!!:lol Saw the noms on the other show, quite surprised at first, thought there would be a few up, Chris has hung himself unfortunately. I think Aaron was the victim of the plotting by Lydia, fair play to her for deflecting the attention, looks like she's playing a good game up until now, she will get caught out though soon enough.

Re: Big Brother Starts Tuesday June 5th It's Aaron 8/11, Chris 'evens' over at Boylesports as to who'll be the second evictee. I'd have thought Aaron was more 'safe' than Chris judging by the constituency of those likely to vote (it's still mostly teenage girls even if 'Celebrity Big Brother' suggests it probably isn't!) so the odds make this yery, VERY trappy and absolutely ripe for manipulation. It's one that only aftereventing can determine as to why Aaron or Chris got eliminated as a case can be made for either to go. Odds movement is no guarantee that 'somebody knows something' as Lydia was seemingly bet on like she couldn't lose (4/1 ON!!) but I don't think Victoria's price was ever lower than 13/8 to be the first evictee. Dullards usually triumph against 'controversial' or 'interesting' housemates though but the edit for Aaron on Tuesday night's show wasn't particularly favourable. The 'outright to win' market!? Adam moves into slight favouritism at 7/1 (Ladbrokes) ahead of Becky/Rebecca 8/1 (Betfred), Luke A 8/1 (Betfred), Shievonne 9/1 (Betfred), Benedict 12/1 (Sky Bet) and Caroline 12/1 (Ladbrokes) http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/tv/big-brother/winner

Re: Big Brother Starts Tuesday June 5th I think Chris needs to stop feeling sorry for himself or he will go, its his own fault. If he keeps his head down and let Arron continue to make an ass of himself he should survive. Obviously the editing will be crucial over the next day or two. I can see why Adam is fav but he cant win surely? Its wide open and no one has come out really likeable yet and he seems to be the daddy of the house at the moment, cant believe he hasn't got a mean streak in him and that will come out sooner or later. Shievonne continues to impress, really got her wrong in the first place, she should be favourite soon.

Re: Big Brother 2012 The odds have flip-flopped with Chris 8/11 (Boylesports) and Aaron 5/4 (Paddy Power/Sky Bet). The general opinion on 'BBBOTS' is that Chris is more 'interesting' but girls will vote for Aaron so no 'new thinking' there. Yeah, it's likely as simple as that as who will vote to save Chris over Aaron!? I'm not having a bet on it, mind you.

Re: Big Brother 2012 Lauren is more popular than Benedict appears to be, and the odds reflect that as Benedict is 2/7 (Betvictor) and Lauren 3/1 (Boyleports/PaddyPower/Stan James) to be the third evictee. A new favourite with Caroline taking over favouritism at a best-priced 6/1 (Sky Bet) followed by Adam 8/1 (Paddy Power), Shievonne 9/1 (Bet365), Luke S 10/1 (Paddy Power), Luke A 10/1 (Bet365/Boylesports/Sky Bet/Stan James) and Conor 12/1 (Boylesports/Coral/Paddy Power).

Re: Big Brother 2012 Today's Bettingzone Market News: 1445: Teacher turned 'entertainer' Benedict looks set for the chop from Big Brother on Friday - he's 2/7 to get the boot, with karate black belt Lauren a 3/1 chance. William Hill spokesman Mark Young said: "Lauren is finding it difficult to understand why people don't like her in the house but she looks likely to be kept in by the public, hopefully giving her some much-needed confidence. "We feel Benedict is a certainty to be out of the house on Friday after a controversial week." Caroline is 6/1 favourite to win the show.

Re: Big Brother 2012 Hmmm. There seems to be some slightly late but positive turnaround though in favour of Benedict... http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1679546 Is it 'too little, too late' for Benedict though!? Sky Bet nowgo 4/7 that Benedict's out, and Ladbrokes go 5/2 that Lauren is out. Benedict's 'better value' for the producers as a housemate as Lauren doesn't seem to be offering much to the show. We may see a 'shock' but again, it's a 'no bet' for me. If Lauren goes, I will moan about not having at least a cheeky tenner on her to leave and if Benedict goes, I will cite that 'the teenage girl vote' simply liked Lauren more than him.

Re: Big Brother 2012 It's Lydia 4/11 (Boylesports) and Deana 11/4 (Ladbrokes). Both are unpopular in the house but for Lydia's sake, she'll be out on Friday. I've never known a Big Brother house to have such a corrosive nasty atmosphere and there have been some unpleasant groups before. If you're not in 'the group', chances are you're gonna be shunned, bitched about behind your back and up for eviction sooner rather than later. It's change at the top yet again as Luke A regains favouritism ahead of Adam and Lauren to win it overall. bb13-ow-o1.jpg

Re: Big Brother 2012 Not much change but Lydia firms slightly into 2/7 with Deana out a little bit to 3/1. How long will Conor last!? With 'the group' around him, at least three or four weeks as he'll avoid being up for eviction. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a390186/big-brother-gets-nearly-1000-ofcom-complaints-for-conor-bullying.html

Re: Big Brother 2012

Not much change but Lydia firms slightly into 2/7 with Deana out a little bit to 3/1. How long will Conor last!? With 'the group' around him, at least three or four weeks as he'll avoid being up for eviction. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a390186/big-brother-gets-nearly-1000-ofcom-complaints-for-conor-bullying.html
Yeah, bad move by Conor, he does look very unstable, i'd like to bet he goes out the back door before he gets evicted. Only a matter of time before he blows up again? I reckon its the most wide open BB I've seen, loads of them have been nearly fav at one time or another only to drift the next day after a bad edit. If i had to back one now it would be Arron believe it or not, bit of a loose cannon but likeable too.

Re: Big Brother 2012 Aaron might have a 'journey' but he's currently part of 'the group' which I believe is Aaron, Ashleigh, Caroline, Conor, Luke S, Sara and Scott with Becky/Rebecca and Shievonne as hangers-on. Jay who was quite unpleasant somehow won the last series so you don't have to be 'nice' or a 'dullard' to win...just 'liked' enough more than the others to win (well duh). Five are calling them 'The Insiders' and 'The Outsiders' (Adam, Deana, Luke A and Lydia. Lauren is more of an 'Insider' than an 'Outsider' imho.): http://youtu.be/wjxJAbIw4tk Unscientific polling from the celebrity panel from BBBOTS: Natalie Cassidy and Andrew Hayden-Smith (he used to be on 'Byker Grove') think Deana will be out but Sophie Reade thinks Lydia will be out. Lydia firms even more into 1/5 (Paddy Power/Stan James) whilst Deana is 7/2 for a shock exit (Ladbrokes/Sky Bet).

Re: Big Brother 2012 Apparantly we are having a divide next week which will be interesting depending of course on how they actually divide them. I remember from a few years ago it caused all sorts of bother. I think they should split Ashliegh and Luke for starters, she will be lost without him. Looks like the bookies are siding with the small group with LukeA, Lauren and Adam heading the market, interesting that Conor is 25/1 at one bookie and only 9/1 at another, reckon he's a ticking bomb and as soon as LukeS drops him he will become far more popular and looks fair value at 14/1 along with Aron at 12/1 at this stage.

Re: Big Brother 2012 I'm surprised Conor's the 4/7 favourite to go with Coral/Sky Bet. Becky's the general 9/4 second favourite, Aaron 8/1 general third favourite and Deana least likely to go at 14/1 with Coral. I'd have thought Becky's more likely to go as who will vote for her to stay? Maybe the producers want to get rid of Conor by 'fair means or foul' instead? http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/tv/big-brother/big-brother/next-eviction Aaron's playing a slightly canny game by not responding to Scott's criticism of him but it's not reflected in the odds as it's oddly Deana that's gone from mid-teens to 8/1 and less third favourite. Absolutely bonkers. http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/tv/big-brother/big-brother/winner

Re: Big Brother 2012 Only twelve housemates left. Two are up for eviction this week. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a392479/big-brother-latest-nominations-revealed.html Yesterday's Bettingzone Market News: 1225: It's a slow day, so here's what William Hill say about Big Brother. I literally have no idea what they're going on about, but it could be of use to one of you. Turf Wars is nearing an end in the Big Brother house but the effects of that coupled with Arron's departure on Friday will have a lasting effect on the house with many housemates' true colours finally coming to the fore. Lauren is the 10/3 favourite to win the show with William Hill, and Adam is next at 4/1. Four of the seven members in the blue team are in the bottom four of the betting - Caroline is 22/1, Ashleigh and Shievonne are 33/1, and Conor is 40/1. All have been close to front-runners at one point with Shievonne and Caroline being early favourites. "With the green team taking control of nominations most of the Blues should be looking over their shoulders," says William Hill's Mark Young. "Lauren, Luke A and Sara should be okay but the dwindling 'insiders' have every reason to be worried, hence why a couple of them are thinking of walking before they are pushed."

Re: Big Brother 2012 Best odds for the sixth eviction: Shievonne 5/6 (Ladbrokes/Sky Bet) and Conor 11/10 (Paddy Power). I'd have thought Shievonne would be more of a favourite to go his week if Conor got more votes than Aaron last week. Today's Bettingzone Market News: 1150: Nominations were announced in the Big Brother house last night with Conor and Shievonne gearing up to face the public vote this week. Conor is the 8/11 favourite to leave with Shievonne quoted at 1/1 with William Hill. Both of this week’s potential evictees have threatened to walk over the last week and William Hill go 5/1 that either of them walk before Friday. "Conor is up for the chop again and looks likely to go but at the rate Shievonne is going we may well be up for another shock this week. She has started to grate on some of her fellow housemates and that goes for the public as well," said William Hill spokesman Mark Young. Lauren is the 3/1 favourite to win the show with Adam at 7/2, Luke Anderson at 4/1 and Deana at 5/1. Caroline, Conor and Shievonne are all 40/1.