BBOTD * Wednesday 23rd May 2012

I always hate going up against P.Carberry but today's horse and jockey might just give him a run for their money. A CD winner last time out 17 days ago this 6yr old gelding might not be finished yet, he was a very game winner last time out and taking into account he won with a little in hand over today's CD i'll side with him doing the business again. Jockey B.Cash gets on very well with him and again gets the leg up for this sole ride of the night. ''NOTE'' - Paul Carberry's runner being Fairymount Lord does rate a MASSIVE DANGER so it could be very wise in taking out a little insurance. 7:10 Sligo - Churchfield Champ. 1pt Win Bet @ SP

Re: BBOTD * Wednesday 23rd May 2012 Now I know why my selection today was a non runner, not going to change my mind for tomorrow so my choice is - 16:50 Southwell - McConnell - 0.5 pt EW (16/1 Paddy Power) Course and distance form reads 8 wins from 17 runs, including off much higher marks. Last time it won in a handicap over C+D was January 2011 and it won on a mark of 75, tomorrow it runs off 68 with a 5 pound claimer as well so could be very well handicapped. Quite a competitive handicap to take part in but hopefully my selection will be weighted to run well and I'm hopeful of at least a place.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.