BBOTD Tuesday 22nd

2.45 Nottingham Divertimenti 1pt win @ 25/1 Going to take a chance on Divertimenti here who's course records reads 2-1-2-0. The unplaced effort came last year where he was caught on the wrong side and stood no chance of getting involved. He looks on a tempting mark at 59 after taking into account the jockeys claim and his last 2 wins have come at odds of 12/1 and 33/1 so he is more than capable of popping up at a big price. He hasn't showed much form since winning at Warwick last year but I am pinning my hopes on the fact he goes well at Nottingham. He is arguably better over 6f but his last few runs have suggested he could benefit from the drop back in trip. All or nothing for me here as I think this race will go one way or the other for him.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 22nd Towcester 715 - Jolly Boys Outing 7/2 1pt Win Bet365 BOG This horse has done pretty well around this track recently placing 3 times and winning once in the space of a year. The form of a couple of his recent runs is also pretty decent, especially his Exeter 2nd where the winner & third have gone in since. The ground & trip will suit perfectly and while there could be a couple of potential dangers in the field, JBO must have a great chance. As for some of the other runners, I think Rio De Garde has probably been put up way too much for his win on different ground in a weaker contest, South O'the border will plug on but probably be out classed and Like Ice has a decent shout on the pick of his form especially with McCoy on board.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.