A heads up for the 18th.

There is information coming out of Pittsburgh that the pitcher for the Bucs tomorrow is having some problems. C. Morton has lost his confidence in his sinking fastball, which is his 'bread and butter'. If that pitch isn't working for him he must depend on his off speed stuff which is a huge problem as he has lost his velocity. His last outing he was ok, defeating the Astros who couldn't take advantage as he only had 1K in 6 IP. He was clocked at 88 mph, again lost velocity. The other word is that he can't get RH batters out as his fastball isn't cutting into the righties. This information is coming from the coaches talking pre-game radio, before his last start. All of that information is all well and good here's the problem. He's facing Verlander and the Tigers in Detriot at HUGE odds. I'll be the first to tell you that the Tigers haven't been playing the best so any wager here that is played at -1.5 should be placed with caution. I also noticed that there is a Pittsburgh guy here maybe he could back some of this information. Wager with caution and good luck!

Re: A heads up for the 18th. They say he still might be injured and thats why his fastball still isnt there. Tigers are worth the price at -1.5. The Pirates have the worst record in MLB in interleague play. Verlander is going to completely shut us down. Of course, I will be cheering for the Bucs :)