BBOTD Friday 18th

2.00 York Lyric Street 1 pt win @ 18/1 Ladbrokes This horse has only had 5 career runs but has shown distinct promise in the majority of those runs to suggest he could be up to winning a handicap of this class. On his debut he finished well over 7f to finish 3rd behind Western Aristocrat. He then reappeared last year after 195 days off the track and won a very competitive maiden. He beat Wild Coco into 2nd and that pair along with another horse pulled well clear of the field. On his next 3 runs outside of handicap company he showed a tendency to pull hard in the early stages of his races which meant he didn't have much energy to finish off his races. He has now switched to Ed Dunlop and has been gelded which I feel will make plenty of difference with him. He will hopefully be able to settle in his race and show his true colours. He won on his reappearance last year so maybe first time up is the time to catch him. The Ed Dunlop yard aren't exactly banging in the winners but I feel the yard in good form. Romeo Monatague ran a blinder on the first day of the Dante meeting and I reckon Lyric Street can get involved here.

Re: BBOTD Friday 18th

2.00 York Lyric Street 1 pt win @ 18/1 Ladbrokes This horse has only had 5 career runs but has shown distinct promise in the majority of those runs to suggest he could be up to winning a handicap of this class. On his debut he finished well over 7f to finish 3rd behind Western Aristocrat. He then reappeared last year after 195 days off the track and won a very competitive maiden. He beat Wild Coco into 2nd and that pair along with another horse pulled well clear of the field. On his next 3 runs outside of handicap company he showed a tendency to pull hard in the early stages of his races which meant he didn't have much energy to finish off his races. He has now switched to Ed Dunlop and has been gelded which I feel will make plenty of difference with him. He will hopefully be able to settle in his race and show his true colours. He won on his reappearance last year so maybe first time up is the time to catch him. The Ed Dunlop yard aren't exactly banging in the winners but I feel the yard in good form. Romeo Monatague ran a blinder on the first day of the Dante meeting and I reckon Lyric Street can get involved here.
5 Minutes that price lasted.... With the Worlds Biggest Bookmaker!! Same with Spifer (6/1 in to 9/2).... Either Tom Segal needs to pipe down or Ladbrokes need to grow a pair!! Why can't they just price up in the morning the greedy monkeys!:lol Hope you got on at 18s C3PO...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.