BBOTD Tues 15th

6.50 Kempton Quite like the chances of Spin Again from the Daniel Kubler yard, he appreciated the switch to this yard earlier in the year when winning back to back handicaps on this surface including around here when an impressive winner off 60, backed that up under a penalty at Lingfield before bombing out returned to turf on sticky ground so easily forgiven that run but a return to this surface brought about a return to form in a seller on unfavourable terms so could easily take a prominent roll back in handicap company back here just as effective over 6f as 7f and well drawn for a prominent role in stall 2 and Barzalona an eye catching booking! 1pt win Spin Again 7/1 bet365

Re: BBOTD Tues 15th Beverly 300 - Mercers Row 7/2 1pt Win Bet365 BOG The selection has been a bit of an unlucky horse in its last few runs, not quite getting the breaks until last time, when despite being mildly hampered still managed to get his nose in front and produce a quick time in the process. Judging by that effort I think he has a bit more up his sleeves and this testing sprint track should suit this horse as I expect him to power through as the other toil out in front. Price isnt amazing and I suspect this might drift tomorrow. My big worry is that he is stepping up in class but hopefully he can deal with it. The favourite Diamond Blue looks prime lay material for me, getting the run of the race LTO at a track that suits front runners. I might end up eating my words but I would be extremely surprised if this one was the winner.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.