** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MLB: May 14th 2012 Picks

Only one for me tonight, struggling to see anything by way of value in any of the other matches. Except the Mariners, who look a little too big to win at Fenway, but can't bring myself to bet against my team. The A's were also tempting at 2.80 to win in Anaheim, but something in my gut was telling me to leave it, so it is left. Braves (-1.5) 1pt @ 2.50 Bet365 Randall Delgado comes into this match on the back of 2 good outings, if he could only receive some run support from his offense his record would surely read better than 2-3. Runs are something the Braves' offense have found during their current 3-game winning streak, notching 23 in completing a 3 game sweep of the Cards. With Homer Bailey on the mound for the Reds, Delgado can have hope that he will receive similar tonight. Bailey comes off a shocker in Milwaukee, 6 ERs and 6Hs in 3.2 innings, and the likes of Chipper and McCann can punish him to extend the host's streak to 4.

2012 record: 30-34 (+19.65)

Re: MLB: May 14th 2012 Picks Hello everyone,just a couple of picks for me too.. Atlanta X Texas @2.67 Bet365 stake 5 i totally agree with Samba_SamPa's pick,i'll add the rangers for a combo bet,Chen has a 8 ERA over his career at rangers ballpark and Feldman has quite good numbers against Kc.. Detroit @1.794 Pinnacle stake 5 i'll bet on the tigers and Smyly,he is having a good start to his career,he suffered less then 2 runs in each of his first six start except one,on the other hand Danks is often awful this season,especially at home where he is 0-3 with a 7.32 ERA.. 2012 record: 12-7 (+18.309)

Re: MLB: May 14th 2012 Picks NY Yankees -2.5 @ 3.07 pinnacle Nova is 4-1, with a 5.02 ERA and has been inconsisten this season, allowing 2 runs in 3 of his starts while allowing at least 4 runs in his other 3 starts. However, on the road he has allowed just two runs in each of his two road starts, and one of them was in Baltimore where he gave up 2 runs on 10 hits in the 6-2 win over them. Hammel is 4-1, with a 2.09 ERA and has been very good, allowing 2 runs or less in each of his 6 starts. He did give up 2 runs on 5 hits in the 2-1 home loss to the Yankees last month, and like the Yankees to hit him well, given that Hammel has gone 1-3 with a 6.69 ERA against him. NY swept Baltimore on the road earlier in the year, scoring at least 5 runs in each of these games, so like them to score here Detroit -2.5 @ 2.92 pinnacle Smyly is 1-0, with a 1.59 ERA as he has allowed 2 runs or less in each of his 6 starts (just 7 runs in total). He has allowed just 1 run in each of his three road starts, and in his only start against the White Sox, he allowed 2 runs on 7 hits in the 5-4 home win over them. Danks is 2-4, with a 5.89 ERA as he has allowed at least 3 runs in 6 of his 7 starts, and allowed 7 runs in each of his last two home starts. Against Detroit, he is 4-7 with a 5.04 ERA, and with the difference in form between the two pitchers, like Detroit here Cleveland -2.5 @ 3.00 pinnacle Gomez is 2-2, with a 4.66 ERA and like him to bounce back after allowing 8 runs on 9 hits in the 8-1 home loss to the Chicago White Sox. he has gone 1-1 with a 5.60 ERA in 3 starts against Minnesota but has been very good on the road, allowing 1 run in each of his two road starts this season. Pavano is 2-3, with a 5.02 ERA as he has allowed at least 3 runs in 6 of his 7 starts, as well as 5 runs in each of his 3 home starts. He is coming off allowing 5 runs on 10 hits in the 6-2 loss to the LA Angels at home, and though he is 2-3 with a 3.08 ERA, against CLeveland, hard to see him do well given this form he is in. Like Cleveland to maintain their lead at the top of the AL Central against the botton side Record: 54-84 (-9.25)

Re: MLB: May 14th 2012 Picks

NY Yankees -2.5 @ 3.07 :) Detroit -2.5 @ 2.92 :( Cleveland -2.5 @ 3.00 :(
Was looking good on all 3 plays at one stage but in the latter part of the game, the pitchers could not hold it together Record: 55-86 (-9.18)

Re: MLB: May 14th 2012 Picks

Hello everyone,just a couple of picks for me too.. Atlanta X Texas @2.67 Bet365 stake 5 i totally agree with Samba_SamPa's pick,i'll add the rangers for a combo bet,Chen has a 8 ERA over his career at rangers ballpark and Feldman has quite good numbers against Kc.. Detroit @1.794 Pinnacle stake 5 i'll bet on the tigers and Smyly,he is having a good start to his career,he suffered less then 2 runs in each of his first six start except one,on the other hand Danks is often awful this season,especially at home where he is 0-3 with a 7.32 ERA.. )
bad night 2012 record: 12-9 (+8.309)