Challenge Cup Quarter Finals 11-13 May

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 11 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leigh Centurions v Leeds Rhinos (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 110 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.01 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 12 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wigan Warriors v St Helens (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 13 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves (15:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Giants v London Broncos (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Challenge Cup Quarter Finals 11-13 May Todays game should be an absolute belter, these derby games seldom fail to produce 4pts - St Helens over 19.5 pts - Ladbrokes - 5-6 Im not confident enough to make a prediction on which way this will go as it should be close but one bet i do like is St Helens to score at least 20 points today, Knock out football should mean both teams attacking and if Saints throw the ball about they have the strike power to score some points today. Roby can get them going and Hohaia and Lomax are starting to link well in the Halves. Saints do seem to perform better against Wigan at the DW and have scored 20+ points in their last 3 visits, i fancy them to achieve this again today. 1Pts - Iosia Soliola Anytime try scorer - Ladbrokes - 11-4 Sia Soliola is in the form of his life at the moment and has scored 6 in 7 games recently including 1 in the defeat by Wigan at Langtree park on Good Friday so hjas proved he knows the way to the line against Wigan. I like the price of this so will back him to get over the stripe again today

Re: Challenge Cup Quarter Finals 11-13 May I'm going with one today. 3pts St Helens to beat Wigan 2/1 Betfred I think St Helens are a big price this afternoon. As comeonuhull has said before me these derbies are often tight matches so that alone makes St Helens overpriced to me but with the weather looking good for a day or two I think we can see Saints play their expansive rugby which should turn this into a bit of a classic. I fully expect St Helens to score points in this match and while Wigan will too it could be that the difference in this match is with the goal kicking. Wigan have had difficulties with goal kicking in the absence of Pat Richards while St Helens have a number of reliable goal kickers. Both sides come into this match in good nick so this should be an absolute belter. Saints have beaten Leeds and Warrington this season already and I think they can add their arch rivals to that list this afternoon.