Copa del Rey Final > 25th May

http://odds-comparison.bestbetting.com/football/spain/copa-del-rey/ [TABLE=class: odds allOdds] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH][TABLE=class: SortLinks] [TR] [TD=class: sortLinkLeft] [/TD] [TD=class: sortLinkRight] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TH] [TH]v6122.gif[/TH] [TH]v6218.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6041.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6312.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6287.gif[/TH] [TH]v6093.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6173.gif[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] Athletic Bilbao[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]9.29[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]10[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]9[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]9[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]9[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]10[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]9[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]7[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]9[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] Draw[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]5.27[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]5.1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] FC Barcelona[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]1.29[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]1.32[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Copa del Rey Final > 25th May Pep's last game in charge of Barca. Barca's last chance at silverware this season. Expect this to be a very emotional game where Barca will throw caution to the wind in typical fashion and attack like mad men. And when the team they are facing, Bilbao, also has a point to prove and a football philosophy to uphold, expect an attacking end to end game with lots of goals. Barca will win this off course unless they get a red card or something. The value is just too low. The real value is in total goals over 3.5 @ 1.9 with bet365. Thats an easy one for me. I see at least 4 goals and above in 90 minutes.

Re: Copa del Rey Final > 25th May

Pep's last game in charge of Barca. Barca's last chance at silverware this season. Expect this to be a very emotional game where Barca will throw caution to the wind in typical fashion and attack like mad men. And when the team they are facing' date=' Bilbao, also has a point to prove and a football philosophy to uphold, expect an attacking end to end game with lots of goals. Barca will win this off course unless they get a red card or something. The value is just too low. The real value is in total goals over 3.5 @ 1.9 with bet365. Thats an easy one for me. I see at least 4 goals and above in 90 minutes.[/quote'] Yes Xalixo, I do agree with you. I think that the Barca will be like a caged bull after watching the CL final. I have no doubt they would have destroyed Bayer Munchen in that game and they will be eager to put on a performance for Senor Pep. Athletico froze in the Europa final, and I think they will lose tonight, however with their cavalier approach, I think they may score against a Barca defence without Puyol. Reccomend over 5 goals @ 5/1. alternative goal line B 365. Good Luck