FLAT RACING 8TH MAY

apologies if this thread has been started ... 3.45 southwell beachwood bay 90 elhamri 88 nezami 88 elhamri looks like he is a better horse over 6f but as there isnt much in it he is capable of staying 7f on a good day but beachwood bay and nezami look stronger 7f horses and more likely to win at this trip ,, plenty of value in the 8/1 and 10/1 quotes and hopefully they can run well although recent results give me cause for concern as there have been some very strange results of late but hopefully its just a blip and i can get back on track soon beachwood bay 2pts win 8/1 sportbet nezami 2pts saver 10/1 bet365

Re: FLAT RACING 8TH MAY

apologies if this thread has been started ... 3.45 southwell beachwood bay 90 elhamri 88 nezami 88 elhamri looks like he is a better horse over 6f but as there isnt much in it he is capable of staying 7f on a good day but beachwood bay and nezami look stronger 7f horses and more likely to win at this trip ,, plenty of value in the 8/1 and 10/1 quotes and hopefully they can run well although recent results give me cause for concern as there have been some very strange results of late but hopefully its just a blip and i can get back on track soon beachwood bay 2pts win 8/1 sportbet nezami 2pts saver 10/1 bet365
beachwood bay 2nd ........at least they are starting to run to form . 5.15 south : tricky little race this with lindoro a short priced fav and looks the type to hack up but conditions remarkably different from lto soft and previous form here leaves very vulnerable off current mark ,fastest horse on the surface is undoubtably BONNIE PRINCE BLUE (83) at present .......has poor draw to overcome but course form always a big factor here and if getting an early start could be a huge danger to this fav .wotatomboy looks to have a fair chance at a very big price -40/1 ......showed plenty of speed on final start last year at lingfield and is on a fair mark for his comeback run and has nice draw 3 .....if fully primed could run a big race bonnie prince blue 2pts win 9.0 betfair wotatomboy 1pt saver 65.0 betfair

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.