** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

MLB: May 7th 2012 Picks

28-30 -2.92 (48.27%) God damnit 0-2 yesterday... Padres -111 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Should be interesting with the Rockies going with Pomeranz today, should be pretty low scoring IMO Rangers -147 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Harrison has been shelled his last 2 starts, I expect a come back

Re: MLB: May 7th 2012 Picks Houston -1.5 @ 2.92 pinnacle Rodriguez is 3-2, with a 1.64 ERA as he has won his last 3 startss, and allowed a total of 7 runs in his 6 starts this season. He has gone 3-0 with a 1.64 ERA in 5 starts against Miami, and like him to do well here, as he has allowed 1 run or none at all, in 3 of his 4 home starts. With the Astros bats doing well, like them to score some runs off Zambrano, who is 0-2, with a 2.53 ERA, and has allowed a total of 9 runs in his 5 starts.. Though he is 4-1 with a 2.75 ERA in his last 6 starts away from home against Houston, like the way the Astros are hitting, and like them to score some runs here while Miami have had some problems this year in hitting left-handed pitching Record: 46-72 (-7.79)

Re: MLB: May 7th 2012 Picks MLB Grand Salami Under 105 Reasons not withstanding, the quality of pitchers to start the day, and the amount of injuries piling up for plenty of squads, much less i could probably hand you the totals for most games as well, but it wouldnt matter im sure... Good fortune!

Re: MLB: May 7th 2012 Picks Houston -1.5 @ 2.92 pinnacle Rodriguez is 3-2, with a 1.64 ERA as he has won his last 3 startss, and allowed a total of 7 runs in his 6 starts this season. He has gone 3-0 with a 1.64 ERA in 5 starts against Miami, and like him to do well here, as he has allowed 1 run or none at all, in 3 of his 4 home starts. With the Astros bats doing well, like them to score some runs off Zambrano, who is 0-2, with a 2.53 ERA, and has allowed a total of 9 runs in his 5 starts.. Though he is 4-1 with a 2.75 ERA in his last 6 starts away from home against Houston, like the way the Astros are hitting, and like them to score some runs here while Miami have had some problems this year in hitting left-handed pitching Adding: Cincinnati -1.5 @ 2.63 pinnacle Arroyo is 1-1, with a 3.03 ERA as he has alternated good and bad starts, allowing 4,0,3,1 and 3 runs, and in his last start he gave up 3 rns on 9 hits in the 3-1 loss to the Chicago Cubs. He has allowed 0 and 3 runs in his two road starts and against Milwaukee, he has gone 11-8 with a 3.32 ERA. Note: Estrada is now pitching for Milwaukee Record: 46-72 (-7.79)

Re: MLB: May 7th 2012 Picks 2 run lines? Ahh, 46 - 72. Ok noted, i mean dude? just because you dont like the price on a team to win? Doesnt mean you should think theyll wn by 2-3 runs because of a price, not suggested at all, but its your record, not mine ! We call those ROOT CANALS at my site... ever have one? Because when you think teams can win by mulitple runs every night? You might as well be in a dentists chair!! Good luck with that!!