Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~ Deadline Saturday 2pm

Good luck guys! Rules:

• Top 16 finishers from the BBOTD Final table will qualify, minimum required bets will be needed which is 12.
  • Pairings seeded from finishing position, 1v16, 2v15 and so on.
  • Matches will be played on each of the Saturdays of that month.
  • 3 Selections required each round, plus reserves if you desire.
  • 1pt Win or 0.50pt EW can be selected, if no stake included a win bet will be awarded.
  • Player with most profit will go forward to the next round, if a tie, a playoff will be played on the following day.
  • First come first served basis, player can not have the same selection as his opponent in his 3 main picks, if this happens it will be regarded as a loser, reserves will not be used in this case.
  • The deadline for bets to be posted is 2pm
  • All 3 selections must be posted at the same time in one post, no 10 minute ruling but before the 2pm deadline.
  • Multiple horses frome the same race is allowed.
  • Reserves can be added in case of NR's but not if you or your opponents bet has started, so it makes sense to post the reserves in the original post.
  • Horses can be posted after the deadline if a meeting is abandoned for any reason which includes selections.
  • Prices can be taken as per the BBOTD rules.
  • If a player doesnt show up the opponent will go through regardless of his results. If both dont show up another chance will be given on the next day. If they still dont show the highest loser will progress.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~ Deadline Saturday 2pm Good luck wizzkid ! Newm 3.10 - French Fifteen - ew at 10/1 bog bet365 Newm 3.10 - Abtaal - ew at 7/1 bog bet Newm 3.10 - Power - ew at 11/1 bog betvictor reserves Newm 3.10 - Born To Sea - ew at 9/1 bog bet365 Newm 3.10 - Hermival - ew at 20/1 bog bet365 Trying different tactics !................

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~ Deadline Saturday 2pm I like your tactic Trotter, this should be fascinating. If you get the winner I'm screwed but i like a challenge! 2:15 Goodwood - Vita Nova - 1pt win @ 8/13 Paddy Power BOG 3:10 Newmarket - Camelot - 1pt win @ 15/8 Bet365 BOG 4:55 Newmarket - Noble Mission - 1pt win @ 15/8 Paddy Power BOG RESERVE 3:10 Newmarket - Trumpet Major - 0.5pts e/w @ 9/1 Bet365 BOG

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~ Deadline Saturday 2pm

14.30 Newmarket: Dunaden, 11/2 William Hill, Win 15.10 Newmarket: French Fifteen, 10/1 Bet365, E/W 16.55 Newmarket: Michelangelo, 8/1 Boylesports, E/W Reserve 16.30 Thirsk: Faarh, 2/1 Bet365, Win Good luck Saint.
You too m8 - I can't say I'm in good form... 420 Newmarket - Es Que Love - EW - 6/1 - VC & Boyles 320 Thirsk - The Osteopath - EW - 9/2 - 365 & Power 830 Doncaster - Pittodrie Star - EW - 6/1 - Hills Reserve - 200 Newmarket - Fury - EW - 11/2 - Hills

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~ Deadline Saturday 2pm THE WICKED KIPPER 8.40 Hexham. 1 pt win. 13/8 Boylesports BOG ROYAL TROOPER 8.30 Doncaster. 0.5 points each way. 10/1 Ladbrokes BOG TIGER MAGUIRE 8.10 Hexham. 1 point win. 8/13 Betfred BOG Reserves: SENTARIL 8.00 Doncaster. 1 point win. 2/5 Betfred BOG SNAPPING TURTLE 7.40 Hexham. 1 point win. 4/1 William Hill BOG

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~ Deadline Saturday 2pm In future i'm thinking of asking the 17th and 18th placed people to post selections in the 1st round as we seem to get 2/3 players not posting most months, i think the only time we have had a full house is when i PM'd everyone, which to be honest i don't think i should have to do? There bets can be used as reserves and will count if any players fail to show. Any thoughts?

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~ Deadline Saturday 2pm

In future i'm thinking of asking the 17th and 18th placed people to post selections in the 1st round as we seem to get 2/3 players not posting most months, i think the only time we have had a full house is when i PM'd everyone, which to be honest i don't think i should have to do? There bets can be used as reserves and will count if any players fail to show. Any thoughts?
That sounds like a good idea BH, how about extending it to 20 though? The first sixteen top players with four reserves in case of no shows in the first sixteen. With three no shows this month they would have been covered by the reserves.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~ Deadline Saturday 2pm Ok, thanks for the feedback, i'm not criticising anyone in particular, people do forget, simple as that, just seems a shame for others to miss out on the chance of a go in the Cup. In future anyone in the top 20 can post in the first round and they will be used as per needed, people outside of the top 16 don't are not duty bound to post:ok