** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MLB: April 26th 2012 Picks

Re: MLB: April 26th 2012 Picks Cleveland -1.5 @ 2.35 pinnacle Tomlin is 1-1 with a 4.86 ERA but is coming off a very good performance where he allowed 1 run on 5 hits in the 2-1 win over Seattle. He is 4-1 with a 4.29 ERA in 6 starts against Kansas, and though he allowed 5 runs on 6 hits in the 11-9 win over them earlier this month, he has won all 3 home starts (with a 3.60 ERA) against them.Opposite him is Mendoza who has gone 0-2 with a 6.92 ERA as he allowed 9 runs on 9 hits and 4 walks in the 13-7 loss to Minnesota, and then allowed 4 runs on 10 hits in the 9-5 loss to Toronto. He has struggled on the road, going 1-5 with a 8.02 ERA in 8 road starts. Cleveland have won 8 of their last 11 games while Kansas won their first game after 12 successive defeats, so go with the form team with the better pitcher on the mound. NY Mets -1.5 @ 2.79 pinnacle Niese has gone 2-0 with a 2.89 ERA and is coming off allowing 3 runs on 7 hits in the 4-3 extra innings loss to San Francisco in his third start of the season. Though he has had his problems in his career against the Marlins, he did allow 2 runs on 4 hits in the 6-4 win over them last year, and has won both of his starts this year when pitching during the day. The Marlins are struggling to hit so like him to contain them here. Nloasco is 2-0, with a 3.93 ERA, as he allowed 3 runs on 8 hits and 3 walks in the 5-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. He went 0-1 with 3.95 ERA in 2 starts against the NY Mets last season, and is 1-1 with a 5.10 ERA in 5 starts in NY. The Mets have won 6 of the last 7 meetings in New York, and like them to sweep them here Record: 31-49 (-5.86)

Re: MLB: April 26th 2012 Picks This guys picks are on the money. http://sportsblog.bethubb.com/basketball/chads-top-sports-picks-april-26/ WASHINGTON NATIONALS +100 (Edwin Jackson) @ San Diego Padres (Edinson Volquez) - I did it once, I did it twice now that’s steak with the beans and rice… yes it’s a goofy rap rhyme from a Snoop Dogg track. But it does apply to the way I have been able to profit from this Nationals Padres series where the oddsmakers continue to not give enough respect to the team that is far superior in Washington resulting in two winning tickets already. So why not go for a clean sweep three in a row? As I have stated the Padres line up is downright pathetic they simply cannot hit and sure Jackson may not have the same stuff as Zimmerman and Gonzalez but he really isn’t to far behind. The reason we get a cheaper price here is because his ERA is similar to that of Volquez this year at 4.30 to 4.26. But those numbers don’t tell the whole story as Jackson has a great WHIP at 0.84 compared to Volquez’s below average 1.48 which in my opinion is a far more important stat. This means on average Volquez allows 0.75 more runners on base which is the world of a difference when you consider how much better Washington is at hitting especially in the later innings of games. Even if it remains tight for the first half the game like we have seen in the previous two the situation will once again work in favor of the Nats. Better starting pitcher, better bullpen, better hitters, more confident group 6-2 on the road versus San Diego 4-9 at home.

Re: MLB: April 26th 2012 Picks Just sneaked this one on at 00:04!! Blue Jays/Orioles (Over 11 runs) 1pt @ 3.20 Bet365 Pitchers!! Matusz is 'going for' lol, his 13th straight loss! Hutchison won his MLB debut last time, getting plenty run support in a 9-5 win, giving up all 5 runs on 8 hits in 5.1 innings for an ERA of 8.44. That was his first outing above Double-A, and I reckon there could some busy scoreboard operators tonight!!