** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Hello...and welcome too..

MrBauer

Re: Hello...and welcome too.. OK I fully understand.. im neither I just wanted to be absolutely clear before I carried on displaying my bets and so on. Sometimes its hard though, because I bet via my phone when my laptop is nowhere near and yet I want to keep a log of it in here because it affects balances and may become confusing for anyone reading it. Re the rules.. I bet in play most days, at any given point, in a good chunk of matches, so shall I just leave a note at the beginning of the day that im going to be in play betting.. because it'l be hard to actually pin point a particular match that im going to bet in throughout the day for certain. ================================== You can't keep a log of bets that are not posted on here before the event. If they are in play bets you must provide as much info as possible and post the bet almost immediately after the bet is placed otherwise it looks like you might be cheating the system. You said yourself that it may be confusing. It's only confusing when you after time bets and then claim winners, actually that's not confusing it's just not allowed and may lead to a ban from the site should you continue to do so. You can leave a note re future betting but the rules still stand.

Re: Hello...and welcome too.. Ok well ill try and keep that in mind, ill try and provide as much information as possible. Al Shabab Al Arabi v Emirates Club Rak Al Shabab Al Arabi -1 @1.750 Bet365 Stake £28.12 Result - 1-0 BET VOID STAKE RETURNED AS A PUSH Balance £28.12 I learnt something new today - that asian handicaps allow 'push' or voids if the bet ends as a draw. Anyway. I've had a bet in play and will try to provide as much info as possible. IFK Goteberg U19's 0-0 Degerfors IF U19 (In-play after 10 minutes) [TABLE=class: bst]

[TR] [TD=class: details][TABLE=class: bsdt] [TR=class: nbt] [TD=class: nbr first] - Flash Time of bet: 26/04/2012 17:13:51 [/TD] [TD=class: print last] Print[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: lft nbt subheading] [TD]Selections[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: details] [TABLE=class: bsdt] [TR=class: header nbb] [TH=class: ctr c38 first]No.[/TH] [TH=class: lft c171 mid]Selections[/TH] [TH=class: lft c208 mid]Event[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c78]Event Date[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c71]E/W Terms[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c59]Odds[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c61 last]Result[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: nbb] [TD=class: rgt first]1[/TD] [TD=class: lft](Current Score 0-0) IFK Goteborg U19 -1.0[/TD] [TD=class: lft]IFK Goteborg U19 v Degerfors IF U19 (Asian Handicap In-Play)[/TD] [TD=class: ctr]26/04/2012[/TD] [TD=class: ctr]None[/TD] [TD=class: ctr]1.675[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: nbb] [TD=class: first last, colspan: 8]Stake: 28.12 To Win: 18.98 Returns:[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Total Stake: 28.12 Total Returns: 0.00[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Hello...and welcome too.. Ajax Reserves 0-0 FC Utrecht Reserves (60 minutes gone in-play) Under 1.5 goals Stake £47.11 Odds 4/5 @bet365 [TABLE=class: bst]

[TR] [TD=class: details][TABLE=class: bsdt] [TR=class: nbt] [TD=class: nbr first] Time of bet: 26/04/2012 18:49:22 [/TD] [TD=class: print last] Print [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: lft nbt subheading] [TD]Selections[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: details] [TABLE=class: bsdt] [TR=class: header nbb] [TH=class: ctr c38 first]No.[/TH] [TH=class: lft c171 mid]Selections[/TH] [TH=class: lft c208 mid]Event[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c78]Event Date[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c71]E/W Terms[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c59]Odds[/TH] [TH=class: ctr c61 last]Result[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: nbb] [TD=class: rgt first]1[/TD] [TD=class: lft]Under 1.5[/TD] [TD=class: lft]Ajax Reserves v FC Utrecht Reserves (Match Goals)[/TD] [TD=class: ctr]26/04/2012[/TD] [TD=class: ctr]None[/TD] [TD=class: ctr]4/5[/TD] [TD=class: ctr last]To Run[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: nbb] [TD=class: first last, colspan: 8]Stake: 47.11 To Win: 37.69 Returns: [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Hello...and welcome too.. Ajax Reserves 0-0 FC Utrecht Reserves (60 minutes gone in-play) Under 1.5 goals Stake £47.11 odds 4/5 @Bet365 FT 0-0 (WON) Returns £84.80 Couple of bets for tonights South American Games Coritiba v Paysandu (Coritiba -1 @1.375) Real Mamore v Bolivar (Real Mamore -0.5 @1.800) Double & Singles £50 Double £17.40 Singles