Most Popular Tips System

Hi everyone this is my first post on Punters Lounge. I have been a regular visitor to the forum as a guest for about 3-4 months now and thought its about time I signed up. I only bet on football and horse racing with most of the bets on the latter. I have this week been paper trailing a system I created taking tips from 9 different horse racing tip sites and then looking at all the tips and seeing which horses are the biggest favourites throughout the day (i.e All 9 of the sites think one horse is going to win) and putting that horse forward for selection. Its not a system that I expect to make a lot of money compared to an accumulator kind of system (if any) but will hopefully produce a slow income over the long run. Rules of the system 1) The only horses put forward are the ones with all 9 of the tips sites selecting them. Anything thing else is scrapped no matter what price/confidence. 2) The same stake is placed on each horse no matter what price. 3) There is no minimum or maximum bets per day. Some days may have 4 whereas some days might have none. 4) No particular class or style of racing will be focused upon. All races in the day will be analysed unless there are to many to do so and so just 2/3 events will be analysed. The chosen events will be the biggest of the day. 5) The starting bank will be 25 units with each race being a 1 unit stake. I will continue the system until bankrupt This weeks selections and results are below: 18/04 - Newmarket - 2:25 - Baileys Jubilee RESULT: 1st 19/04 - Newmarket - 4:45 - Twice Over RESULT: 2nd 22/04 - Wincanton - 2:10 - Polisky RESULT: 2nd 22/04 - Stratford - 4:00 - My Flora RESULT: 1st The systems just a bit of fun and hopefully I can make some money along the way. I look forward to contributing to the forum a little more now I'v signed up and getting to know fellow punters. Selections for tomorrow will be posted probably tomorrow afternoon and from then on in the evenings before or mornings before races. Happy Betting :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Most Popular Tips System :welcome:welcome:welcome Hi Scott! Interesting idea - it's a well turned out phrase that when all hacks agree it's time to lay the beast!! I'll be very interested to see how you get on either way - although obviously wish you every success with it. Which 9 tipsters/sites are you using btw? Bl wish Twice Over did win!!! Ha ha! If he'd been much shorter I'd have left it. Strikes me as the sort of thing that will/should definatly find winners and some sort of elaborate doubling up staking plan could be utilised - personally, I'd steer well clear of this sort of thing... Don't forget the BBOTD competition and I'll look forward to reading your posts/thoughts. Cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.