** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Scotland > William Hill Scottish Cup Final > 19 May

staffy

[TABLE=class: odds allOdds]

[TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH] [TABLE=class: SortLinks] [TR] [TD=class: sortLinkLeft][/TD] [TD=class: sortLinkRight][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TH] [TH] v6122.gif[/TH] [TH] v6218.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] v6312.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] v6093.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons] chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] Hibernian[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U] 3.77[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U] 3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U] 3.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U] 3.4[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons] chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] Draw[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U] 3.32[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D] 3.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 3.2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons] chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] Hearts[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D] 1.97[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 2.1[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 2.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U] 2.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 2.1[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 2.1[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 2.25[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 2.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O] 2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U] 2.2[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Scotland > William Hill Scottish Cup Final > 19 May Fancy Hearts to win this in the 90, 11/10 Bet365. I wouldn't buy into the 0-5 they lost to Celtic last week, they rested alot of players and Celtic were in form after a title winning season last home game. Altough Hibs have had a great cup run they just about stayed up, Hearts contributing to 3 defeats along the way.

Re: Scotland > William Hill Scottish Cup Final > 19 May I think form often goes out the window in these Edinburgh derbies, but it has to be said that Hibs were utterly dreadful against us in the semi finals (although we were worse) and have been poor throughout the season. Doesn't seem the happiest squad either and if Hearts turn up, they should take this.

Re: Scotland > William Hill Scottish Cup Final > 19 May I tend to agree with Delachika, however throw caution that this is a derby, neutral venue and there have already been a few surprises in the cup competitions so far this season. Kilmarnock beating Celtic in the final of the League Cup, Hibs putting out Aberdeen (Aberdeen were slight favourites) and Hearts beating Celtic in the semi-finals of the Scottish Cup.

Re: Scotland > William Hill Scottish Cup Final > 19 May Hibernian v Hearts - Scottish Cup final As mentioned earlier I do fancy Hearts to win this game but due to the number of cup upsets I am not willing to bet on a Hearts victory and handicaps for each team do not offer value to me. So my decision for this game is a medium stake on a red card to be shown at 23/10 on Betfair. Blood and thunder derby with everything on the line, fan bragging rights for ages and ages, this is the biggest game of their lives, in particular Hibs as they haven't won the cup for 110 years.... With players like Leigh Griffiths, Ian Black and James McPake in both sides there are always chances of bookings and sending offs.

Re: Scotland > William Hill Scottish Cup Final > 19 May there is no value here, hibs have been rubbish but are too short at 12/5 and hearts have been good but 11/10 is again too short to take in a game like this. Hibs will be desperate for this and i can see them lifting the trophy with their best performance of the season... If i knew nothing about this fixture looking into form id be all over hearts but not tomorrow. I think hibs will get the cup but no bet for me :cigar

Re: Scotland > William Hill Scottish Cup Final > 19 May I agree there is no value here on result basis but I am going to have a short punt on two outcomes today 1) Andy Webster to score at any time 12/1 betfair . Webster is hearts equal 2nd top scorer after Skacel and he holds an immense threat from set pieces. Hibs defence is woeful and concede frequently. mark Brown their keeper is a good shot stopper but poor from corners and set pieces so i feel this is worth a shot. 2) More goals in 2nd half 6/5 with Coral . Obviously a straight guess here but Craig Beattie is carrying an Injury and all statements this week have stated he will ' Have a part to play' in the final. This suggests ( to me) he will be on the bench as in the semi final when he came on at half time and hearts potency significantly increased . I feel a small wager is in order to add to the enjoyment of the day Good Luck everyone