** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Stobart Super League XVII Round 12 - 20-22 April

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Helens v Widnes Vikings (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.07 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 101 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wakefield Wildcats v Salford City Reds (17:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 22 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Huddersfield Giants (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull FC v Wigan Warriors (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull KR v London Broncos (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 27 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.07 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 16 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 12 - 20-22 April Looks like my lucks out on Liam Hood, Shaun Lunt is in on loan at hooker for Leeds, meaning Hood will drop back further into the squad, I'll keep my eye's open for his return as I'm 100% sure he'll get my the last try at some point. I'm not sure that Leeds are as clear cut for this as the bookies think, a few go +6 @ evs for Catalan which is quite tempting, sure they have a few players out but that's been happening most of the season, they didn't go back to France after the cup game so should feel the benefit of that. I'm going for Daryl Millard to score tonight, he's gone over 5 times already this season, can play anywhere in the back 5 (mainly at centre) big, strong and always a threat to the line. Daryl Millard to score anytime 2/1 @ Skybet

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 12 - 20-22 April One for me tonight. 4pts Catalan Dragons (+8) to beat Leeds 10/11 Skybet I like Catalan tonight. They come into the match in excellent form despite missing a few players but they now have significant strength in depth to cope with that and still perform. A couple of weeks ago they battered Warrington in the Super League and won their Challenge Cup game at Hull KR last weekend and as Ronnie says above the French outfit have stayed in England preparing which should be a benefit for them. Thomas Bosc failing a fitness isn't ideal but this match will be won in the forwards and the halves and in Pryce and Dureau Catalan have an excellent half back pairing. They also have a very powerful pack. Leeds are getting closer to full strength and will give a debut to Shaun Lunt in this one but he's in for Burrow who is out with injury so it's a positive replacing a negative if you like. Personally I think Catalan could well win this match but given that they have a couple of key players missing in Bosc and Greenshields I'll play safe and stick with the French side to remain within 8pts of the defending Super League champions.

Re: Stobart Super League XVII Round 12 - 20-22 April

Looks like my lucks out on Liam Hood, Shaun Lunt is in on loan at hooker for Leeds, meaning Hood will drop back further into the squad, I'll keep my eye's open for his return as I'm 100% sure he'll get my the last try at some point. I'm not sure that Leeds are as clear cut for this as the bookies think, a few go +6 @ evs for Catalan which is quite tempting, sure they have a few players out but that's been happening most of the season, they didn't go back to France after the cup game so should feel the benefit of that. I'm going for Daryl Millard to score tonight, he's gone over 5 times already this season, can play anywhere in the back 5 (mainly at centre) big, strong and always a threat to the line. Daryl Millard to score anytime 2/1 @ Skybet
Ronnie Liam Hood has gone on loan to Dewsbury mate.