Live in play-need advcie

hi.i placed lots of bet but never bet a game when it's start.so i need your advices to know more about in game bets. i search on net for 5-6 days and i learn a little bit but i need more.whatched couple of videos.those videos and sites advice me to play on over. what's your strategy in live betting and your advice for me? Sport = soccer book = sbobet thank you

Re: Live in play-need advcie

hi.i placed lots of bet but never bet a game when it's start.so i need your advices to know more about in game bets. i search on net for 5-6 days and i learn a little bit but i need more.whatched couple of videos.those videos and sites advice me to play on over. what's your strategy in live betting and your advice for me? Sport = soccer book = sbobet thank you
hey, i can only give you a smittering of advice based on what I kind of know or presume, and i'm sure there are several wise souls out there who know bucketloads about the art of live bets, you said you placed a lot of bets (all of them pre-kickoff), why the change to live first of all? i've always found that it's best to stick with what you know, and for that reason in the last don't-know-how-long, i've not placed a bet on any other sports apart from football, and within the field of football, i don't venture often into live bets, for me, I believe it requires a different attitude, a quick eye and perhaps even a different skill set. firstly, you should be watching a LOT of football, and not just the games that you bet on, as many as possible, don't limit yourself to any particular team or league, otherwise you will limit your bets to that particular team or league. you should have some clear ideas about what happens and what doesn't happen in football, referee's often don't show reds in the first 5 minutes of the game (so that could be a lay), certain teams score late goals frequently (so you wouldn't always bet on the scoreline staying the same when there are more than 10 minutes on the clock), certain leagues have different patterns - you have to study the leagues or study the teams, personally, i'd do both. you need to be able to watch a football match, see how it is going and then make a quick decision about what will happen next, quick because it might happen soon, but also because the bookies aren't daft and you have to beat them to the punch before they drop the odds or remove that particular market completely. so you need to be quick, but also wise, sensible and have a lot of confidence in yourself. Spending 5 minutes debating a bet will cost you in live betting, you need to see something, call it and bet, no time to spending an hour weighing the pros and cons of the bet (which is why prematch knowledge is essential). you ought to get some practice doing this, and it's easy enough - watch some matches, make a prediction about what you think is going to happen, see if you are right. and i'm not just talking about winners, scorelines, but more indepth things, like next corner, next card, next scorer, goal times. these are the markets that most bookies are offering, and if you "have the eye", you will see these things coming. i've always considered live betting to be more than just watching the games and knowing what is or might happen though, you also would need prematch info too, no good betting on the next goalscorer when the teamnews tells you that the poor bloke is knackered to bits and has a wedding tomorrow - his mind will not be focused (and if he has any sense, his manager wouldn't play him in the first place). to have an edge, you need to be good at reading between the lines, both on and off the pitch. Is the hard tackling defender going to get a yellow today, or would his manager has told him to calm down because he is on 4 yellows and the next match is against the league leaders? Things like that, you need to be good at spotting what others don't. you simply can't learn to read the game in 5-6 days, but i'm sure that from all the research that you have done - everything that i've said is nothing new, and perhaps if you went ahead and posted in the thread some of the tips and tricks that you have learnt, others will be more willing to spill their own secrets! this forum is all about sharing, so i've got the ball rolling by sharing some advice that I think might be useful (plenty more where that came from), but you've got to remember, "'It is more blessed to give than to receive" (Acts 20:35) [woooooaaaaa - did I just quote the bible?!] and the folks on this forum appreciate a giver just as much as the bookies do. I think you need to be patient, bide your time and slowly enter in the world of live betting for a successful future in it! And now for the experts...let's see what the sages have to say!