Foxinexile's Winners System

Hi, The system will be looking to identify where either a Home or Away team has a 51% or more probability of winning a match. All leagues will be considered (no cup games), so long as they are available on Bet365. To identify matches where the probability of a win is 51% or greater, I will use the free section of a specific website. The site is called 'Betdevil'. Once a match has been identified, my own selection criteria will kick in which is as follows: 1. Identified winning team's odds must reflect their percentage chance of winning the match. For example, if a team has a 51% chance of winning their minimum odds to be considered for selection must be 1.95; a team has a 66% chance of winning, their minimum odds must be 1.5 etc. 2. I will then look at the teams' form. The identified winner of a match must be unbeaten in a minimum of 3/5 of their last 5 league games. Then, depending on whether they are playing Home or Away, they must be unbeaten in a minimum of 3/5 of these last 5 games. For the identified loser the criteria is they must have lost at least 3/5 of their most recent matches, or 3/5 of their last Home or Away matches. The Staking Plan is as follows: Start Bank: 100pts All matches bet on using 5pts I am only paper-trailing this at present; I am not using "real life" money and I have done no back-testing. It may seem strange to begin this at the back end of the major European leagues, but as mentioned, all available leagues will be taken into account. Hopefully this will give a little time to iron out any issues before the start of the major leagues' new seasons. Of course, there's also a chance we will have gone bust way before then!:lol All thoughts/suggestions are very welcome! First picks for the system will follow shortly. :ok

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.