please open my topic

Re: please open my topic Saadat, you guess I was the one who closed the topic, as it did not look to serve its purpose any longer, but to make jokes with your intention to sell system after 152 bets; I don't think it was constructive discussion, there is General Chat if you want to joke. However, Paul Ross will see this thread, so if he believes it's worth re-opening, he will do that. :ok

im sorry but i cant to send pm to admin
You cannot use PM untill you have sufficient number of posts.

Re: please open my topic

so you say joke that say 50k is low... ? or really 50k is low?
:loon Of course I joked! I don't think anyone would pay that! Do a calculation yourself: try to figure out (I really don't have an idea) what would be the average bank of the punter who would buy your system, and what would be the monthly profit from that bank? If I bought it, I'd expect to pay it back in three months ( I don't buy systems, so I don't know if it's realistic period or not, but that's my feeling), so that's the figure you can sell it for. Of course, problem is that it's difficult to find buyers if it's serious money - as they say, past performance is not guarantee of future success, so you will have rough time to convince people your system is worth that money... :\ But please, let us not open the same discussion in this topic again; I was convinced you would see that I was joking. And to be honest, I read your post twice, as I thought you were joking when you said 50 K for system! ;)