paddy Power depositors freerolls

glceud

[h=1]Only 148 in tonights so a well kept secret at present. $10,000 Depositors Freerolls[/h]

The hallowed Irish Open is upon us once again and we’re feeling extra generous this year, seeing as it’s Easter and all! We’re going to perform an Easter miracle, and turn your deposits into an entry to a $10,000 Freeroll Series! [h=2]New Customers[/h]If you’ve not got an account with us, simply make your first deposit using code NEWPLAYER, and you’ll get a token for all 6 of the Depositors Freerolls! Not only that, but you can avail of our awesome welcome package:
    • 200% Sign Up Bonus up to $2,000
    • First Depositors Freeroll with and iPad 2 and $100 cash in the prize pool

[h=2]Existing Customers Existing Customer[/h]If you’ve already got an account with us, simply deposit using the codes below in the schedule. You'll need to make 6 deosits in total to get all the tokens. You can deposit with the codes whenever you like, so you don’t have to wait till the day of the freeroll. [h=2]Schedule[/h][TABLE=class: schedule-table, align: center]

[TR] [TH=class: dark-grey, align: center]Name[/TH] [TH=class: dark-grey, align: center]Prize Pool [/TH] [TH=class: dark-grey, align: center]Password [/TH] [TH=class: dark-grey, align: center]Time [/TH] [TH=class: dark-grey, align: center]Date [/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: left]Depositors Freeroll 1 [/TD] [TD=align: left]$500 Cash [/TD] [TD=align: left]IOFRI[/TD] [TD=align: left]8.30pm[/TD] [TD=align: left]Fri, 6th April[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: left]Depositors Freeroll 2 [/TD] [TD=align: left]$1500 Cash [/TD] [TD=align: left]IOSAT[/TD] [TD=align: left]8.30pm[/TD] [TD=align: left]Sat, 7th April[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: left]Depositors Freeroll 3 [/TD] [TD=align: left]$2000 Cash [/TD] [TD=align: left]IOSUN[/TD] [TD=align: left]8.30pm[/TD] [TD=align: left]Sun, 8th April[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: left]Depositors Freeroll 4 [/TD] [TD=align: left]$2500 Cash + IWF Main Event [/TD] [TD=align: left]IOMON[/TD] [TD=align: left]8.30pm[/TD] [TD=align: left]Mon, 9th April[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: left]Depositors Freeroll 5 [/TD] [TD=align: left]$2000 Cash [/TD] [TD=align: left]IOWED[/TD] [TD=align: left]8.30pm[/TD] [TD=align: left]Wed,11th April[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: left]Depositors Freeroll 6 [/TD] [TD=align: left]$1500 Cash [/TD] [TD=align: left]IOFINAL[/TD] [TD=align: left]8.30pm[/TD] [TD=align: left]Fri,13th April[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [h=2]Terms and Conditions[/h]
    • Freerolls are available to over 18's only
    • Prize winners will be contacted within 72 hours
    • Any existing customer who deposits with code NEWPLAYER will be inelligible for the Sign Up Bonus
    • Any Sign Up Bonus redeemed by an exisitng customer will be removed from the customers account
    • Paddy Power Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time provided that any such amendments shall not have a detrimental effect on any participant.
    • Paddy Power Poker Management decision will be final in all cases.
    • All other Paddy Power Poker rules apply

Re: paddy Power depositors freerolls Now I don't feel so bad about missing out on these games (& the ones they have on Fridays). I just downloaded the PaddyPowerPoker software & when I went to register my new account, there's a flashing warning on top of the screen saying that they don't accept Canadian residents :( Seems a bit odd as I currently play on 4 other iPoker network poker sites.

Re: paddy Power depositors freerolls

Now I don't feel so bad about missing out on these games (& the ones they have on Fridays). I just downloaded the PaddyPowerPoker software & when I went to register my new account, there's a flashing warning on top of the screen saying that they don't accept Canadian residents :( Seems a bit odd as I currently play on 4 other iPoker network poker sites.
    Unlucky m8, play on the others and all the PL league games u can, Best value games in town :)))