** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying Horse Racing Doubles.

bigflea

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying Horse Racing Doubles. I would keep with your winning strategy but bank some if your worried about all in say 40 and start at 70 to 160 then bank 50 and continue. its 200 to 1 hitting a 10 then 20 to 1 so your already testing the waters after 300 odd bets ;-)

Re: Laying Horse Racing Doubles.

I would keep with your winning strategy but bank some if your worried about all in say 40 and start at 70 to 160 then bank 50 and continue. its 200 to 1 hitting a 10 then 20 to 1 so your already testing the waters after 300 odd bets ;-)
I aint worried about going all in(just have to keep thinking its only the original £20 i'll lose)just thinking of ways around going bust after 2 bets,i know its only a matter of time. I like your idea tho,definately need to start banking something,will have a think :ok

Re difference in odds Re the difference in oddsI reckon if you had someone in America you could green up on the odds difference here don't know how you could do it without someone physically there lol
We can't bet on betamerica.com? thats 2 big odds differences in the last 2 races.

Might be nasty taxes from American revenues dept i reckon they don't like money going out the country via betting
Got ya...might see if any U.K sites give these odds on U.S racing,still gonna look for these horses with odds differences to lay for this system,must be some kind of 'value' there :ok

Still going!?! I didnt expect it to be going this long! If I did this with my bankk I could make a fair bit, but the risk is way to high!
Yeh still going,got lucky last night as i never had to go ALL IN cause won them all on the first bet.If you made it into a treble it would be safer,maybe 5/1,10/1,20/1....1000/1 shot :ok