Laying Horse Racing Doubles.

bigflea

Hi all,new to this forum,after reading some of your threads decided to try a glory hunt/system myself....i actually started with £20 and i've built it up to £78 in around 10 days,but for the purpose of this we'll just say my starting bank is £78. I'll be using betfair. I'll be laying horses in U.K + U.S...i'll be betting on as many races as possible without checking form,jockeys etc. So first i'll lay a horse around 9/1 (10) for 0.5% of my bank,so first bet will be for 39p.If the horse wins next i'll go 'all in' on a 20/1'ish' (19'ish') horse to win back my loss+my 39p.As my bank raises so will my initial bet.Hope this makes sense. I'll post my selections on here starting tomorrow(around 6pm) but they might be very close to the start of the race. Any help or advice appreciated :p

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying Horse Racing Doubles. :welcomeTo PL, and Goodluck mate, interesting system but alot of people have tried and failed doing this before? I think maybe just looking at a few tipsters websites to see if the horse your going to lay has actually a better chance than the odds say? Goodluck!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.