Jumps - Weds April 4th

Exeter 420 – George Woolf 1pt Win 7/1 Bet365 Dukes Art is a worthy favourite in this after his last run but Im not sure the step down in trip will suit him and therefore I will look to take him on. The selection’s last run of last season was fairly impressive having beaten a currently 120 rated rival by 1 length giving him 2llbs. That entitles him to have some manoeuvre of this mark, and his last run (back from a break) saw him seemingly lacking for fitness at the business end and it is hoped he will come on for that. The race doesn’t look bad, with the 3rd place winning & the 2nd place placing NTO. If there is a market for it I might look to back this one w/out the favourite and see what price I can get. Of the other runners, the on fire McCain & Maguire partnership horse is to be feared as they seem to improve from nowhere at the moment but aside from that there isn’t too much else. Hereford 240 Tallulah Mai 1pt Win 5/1 Bet365 This horses previous third actually looks like quite strong form which should give this mare a chance. I don’t normally like backing horses after a lay off but it seems like she might prefer to be best as most of her better form appears to be after a break. 410 Sulpius – 1pt Win 10/1 Bet365 I think a few horses here have a sniff but Im hoping conditions will suit this one the most. He likes decent ground so hopefully the rain stays away but like the previous horse seemed to do well after a break and a previous 3rd could give him a chance tomorrow.

Re: Jumps - Weds April 4th *Russian Flag - Hereford 4:40* Now 4 pounds lower than when winning at Wincanton last year and now interestingly Timmy Murphy is booked for the job, and what makes it more interesting is that he rode this horse once before back in 2010, and he won on it, i find that very significant. Cheek-pieces are also reached for for the first time, and everything points to a big effort tomorrow and means the stable are going for this race. Big price in a 5 horse race. *1 Point WIN @ 13/2 Paddy Power BOG*

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.