The Ladbrokes Team Championship

hydrofad88

Hey Guys, - not sure if this has already been posted...BUT I'm looking to join/make a team for the promotion as detailed below: The Ladbrokes Team Championship is back and even BIGGER! You and three friends could be jetting off to Las Vegas with a €42,000 WSOP Package all thanks to the LTC! How does it work?! Each team must consist of 4 members A total of 10 Vegas packages up for grabs worth a total of €63,000! Over €65,000 worth of prizes for both team and individuals Points Leaderboard based on 12 MTTs over 6 weeks 2 MTTs per week and all four individuals highest score counts towards team leaderboard Incentive for individuals who play at least 8 of the 12 MTTs! Even BETTER incentive for individuals who play at least 10 of the 12 MTTs! All individuals have to play at least 6 out of the 12 for their team to qualify First MTT on Tuesday 17th April and all teams need to be registered by Midnight on Monday 16th April. If anyone plays on Ladbrokes and is looking for extra members to join their team or wants to put a team together than i'm looking to join a team myself. I'm a regular on Ladbrokes, i've had a decent run on the site over the past few months and feel I could be a good addition to a team. Just post a reply and can discuss further :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Ladbrokes Team Championship - anyone looking for an extra team member?

I looking for a team
Thanks for posting! Sorry for the late reply, i'm away for a few days and have minimal access to the internet till Tuesday. I'll be intouch than if you're still interested!?

Re: The Ladbrokes Team Championship - anyone looking for an extra team member? Just need 2 more team members. G1rlyW1rly is interested too. [TABLE]

[TR=class: sub0] [TD]Date[/TD] [TD]Tournament [/TD] [TD]Buy In [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub1] [TD]Tuesday 17th April 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 1a [/TD] [TD]€ 5 + € 0.50 with €5 rebuys for 1 hour [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub2] [TD]Thursday 19th April 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 1b [/TD] [TD]€ 5 + € 0.50 with €5 rebuys for 1 hour [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub1] [TD]Tuesday 24th April 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 2a [/TD] [TD]€ 10 + € 1 2nd chance plus [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub2] [TD]Thursday 26th April 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 2b [/TD] [TD]€ 10 + € 1 2nd chance plus [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub1] [TD]Tuesday 1st May 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 3a [/TD] [TD]€ 20 + € 2 freezeout [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub2] [TD]Thursday 3rd May 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 3b [/TD] [TD]€ 20 + € 2 freezeout [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub1] [TD]Tuesday 8th May 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 4a [/TD] [TD]€ 5 + € 0.50 with 1 hour rebuys [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub2] [TD]Thursday 10th May 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 4b [/TD] [TD]€ 5 + € 0.50 with 1 hour rebuys [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub1] [TD]Tuesday 15th May 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 5a [/TD] [TD]€ 10 + € 1 with €10 rebuys (worth double points) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub2] [TD]Thursday 17th May 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 5b [/TD] [TD]€ 10 + € 1 with €10 rebuys (worth double points) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub1] [TD]Tuesday 22nd May 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 6a [/TD] [TD]€ 30 + € 3 freezeout (worth double points) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub2] [TD]Thursday 24th May 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]LTCII 6b [/TD] [TD]€ 30 + € 3 freezeout (worth double points) [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub1] [TD]Friday 25th May 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]10 to 12 Freeroll [/TD] [TD]Freeroll for all players who played 10 to 12 qualifier MTT's [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: sub2] [TD]Friday 25th May 19.00 UK Time [/TD] [TD]7 to 9 Freeroll [/TD] [TD]Freeroll for all players who played more than 7 qualifier MTT's[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: The Ladbrokes Team Championship - anyone looking for an extra team member? hey guys...looks like people seem almost set to complete their teams! :o is there still room for me? lol i'm happy to join any team and will be ready to play from today :) my username is F4D on lads!

Re: The Ladbrokes Team Championship - anyone looking for an extra team member? How to enter? To enter your team please email the four aliases to [email protected] All team details must be entered to the above address by MIDNIGHT on Monday 16th April 2012 UK time. The team captain must email the team name and all players’ aliases. *Please ensure aliases are spelt correctly as any misspelt aliases will not be included in the tally of points earned if they place in the points. Please be careful with capital letters or any special characters in the alias when registering. There will be a second chance to join in for late registration. This will be open for applications received between 00:00 17th April and midday 23rd April UK Time. Copy and paste the following into your email filling in the required information:

• Team Name:
  • Alias1:
  • Alias2:
  • Alias3:
  • Alias4:

Please note that once created teams will NOT be changed and all team members MUST play the minimum amount of games required as per the terms and conditions. Ladbrokes Poker cannot be held responsible if individual players let the team down in this respect.

Re: The Ladbrokes Team Championship - anyone looking for an extra team member? just got this of the site so there is still time if people are still interested in putting a team together! i've just put some funds into my acc before going into work so let me know :D

Re: The Ladbrokes Team Championship - anyone looking for an extra team member? i've just spoken to them, if register a team today we can prob start playing from tomorrow's tournaments. There are total of 12 if you include today's and to qualify each team has to play at least 6 to complete the requirements of the promotion. There's about 4-5 people on here that I can see including myself looking to join a team, but not to sure of any indication of whose joined what team with the exception of

1: w11shy 2: G1rlyW1rly 3:cowsgomoo ...if you guys still need a 4th by the looks of things w11shy is in captain?? 4: F4D ??

Re: The Ladbrokes Team Championship - anyone looking for an extra team member? *

cowsgomoo ... sorry I forgot there was a post from AceFather as well, not sure if they've found a team or looking for an extra so still possibilities...as I said if there is something PL affiliated going on, count me in i'll happily join any team. just let me know that you've registered me :p

Re: The Ladbrokes Team Championship - anyone looking for an extra team member? Just got in from work, and rang Ladbrokes up. We can late reg till next Monday, but we cannot play this weeks. If We are all still interested? Are we up for it? Me , and Girly are fine, so just need ok from hydro, and cows

Re: The Ladbrokes Team Championship - anyone looking for an extra team member? Dear Mark, Your team details have now been registered and are eligible to play from LTC 2A onwards as per our late registration policy. Kindest regards, Ladbrokes Poker Team

• Team Name: PL4YERS
  • Alias1: w11shy
  • Alias2: G1rlyW1rly
  • Alias3: cowsgomoo
  • Alias4: F4D

Re: The Ladbrokes Team Championship - anyone looking for an extra team member? Names here (down near bottom)Could you please double check, make sure it's right, and might be worth trying to reg on Thursday (just in case). http://poker.ladbrokes.com/en/poker-promotions/team-championship-teams Team tactics are: 1. It's your money, so play how you like. 2. Try not to bully team mates with bluffs ;-) That's it! Have fun, and GL PL4YERS :hope:hope:hope:hope