BBotD - Wed 4th April 2012

500 – Lingfield – Megalala – 14/1 - VC Am sure this perennial front runner is capable of winning off this mark and has run well all winter at the age of 11. Stitched up by the draw and am fairly convinced that Lingfield won’t suit anywhere near as Kempton. Gosden’s is completely unexposed and Hidden Glory could easily win too with Hannagan up. I don’t think that Megalala can make it to the first bend in front over 10f here and may have to run 3 wide or in behind. Putting all this aside, if he can make the turn first, he is never a 14/1 shot. Stable are obviously keen to run him before the end of the AW season and I can only assume there isn’t a suitable race at Kempton. Was expectign a difficult decision at around 7s so may well lay my stake back in running at some point.

Re: BBotD - Wed 4th April 2012 Visions Of Johanna - Wol 6.30 (1pt win 8-1 BET365 BOG) Won over CD for third time two runs ago (was 3rd on only other run over CD), and then disappointed last time over an inadequate 9f. Back up to 12f today and must surely be better than an 8-1 shot off a mark of only 56.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.