Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012 April 21st; Terrific day with 7 winners and 3 placed bets and a good day for the top three! Leader Stevet had Merigo EW at Ayr (15/2) to confirm his lead, second place man Robertob had a nice 5/1 winner at Thirsk to close the gap slightly and Skylark stays third with a 16/1 third at Ayr with Local Hero. Corky also had Merigo but to win and goes up to 12th place. Kithanga is still on a 100% record this month and is 3/3 after an 11/4 winner while Verisi had a 7/2 winner at Newbury. Newcomers Mamba who had an 8/1 winner EW and The Word who had a 14/1 third get off the mark and Jimmy had a 16/1 place to go up two places. Finally The Saint had Captain Bertie at 7/1 to sit on the bubble in 17th place in the race for Cup qualifying spots. Well done everyone:clap

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012 April 22nd; All those that can't make the minimum 12 bets have been shifted to give us a clearer picture of targets for the cup KO qualifying spots, hopefully those not in contention for a place will keep posting. Looks like only Markmywords of those in the top 16 may struggle to make the 12 bets. Today we had 4 winners and two places, most of them in Ireland on the flat. Mamba had a 7/4 winner and Wizzkid had the good thing of the day at 2/7. Smith had a nice 9/2 winner to go 12th and BH an 11/1 shot EW to go 14th. Both Trotter and Aidymac made some progress with their EW bets at 25/1 and 8/1 respectively.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012 April 23rd; 5 winners today. Lodge moves up to third with an 11/2 winner but the best bet of the day was from Smith17, his 8/1 nap puts him seven places to fifth. Wizzkid had a nice drifter and bags an 11/8 winner while Skylark and BH had a 4/5 winner at Ffos Las, small R4 but doesn't count for the comp. Fintron rounds things up with a 5/1 second EW and he stays just behind the top 16 with that.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012 April 24th; 4 winners today and the star award must shirley go to Falbrav with his 11/1 shot at Towcester. He flies up 12 places to 21st in the table. Trotter enters the top 16 for the first time in a while after his 9/2 winner and Blazing Bailey just sneaks into 16th with an 11/10 shot. Lets not forget Wizz with his 2/7 shot Sir Des Champs who is next years gold cup winner by the way??

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012 April 25th; Some incredible winners today! Falbrav followed top his winner from yesterday with a 20/1 beauty at Perth and he goes into fifth place, his stable companion Verisi wasn't to be outdone and had a 16/1 winner on the nose and goes third. One place above them is Skylark who had a 12/1 winner EW at Punchestown and we should have a good battle over the last few days. Wizzkid had a 40/85 shot but actually drops down two places but is on another winning run. *Some later bets still to settle. **Update; Lodge has a 4/1 winner in the last race and goes 4th in the table.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012 April 27th Three winners and two of them were one that great mare Quevega at 11/10, Wizzkid Walter and newcomer Dannn were the shrewdies. Wizz stays 8th and is current run is 5/5. The other winner was Switzerland, his 5/1 shot takes him up 5 places in the table and a realistic chance of making the cut for the KO Cup. Its a bit tight for the qualifying places with just a fiver separating 9th down to 20th!

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012 April 27th; 5 winners today and the best of them was The Saint with his 5/1 shot at Donny, he breaks into the top 16 with that one. Corky had a nice 9/2 winner to move him up and Wizzkid kept his run going with The Fly at 2/5. Trotter moves up a place with a 7/4 winner and Barnsley Chop got off a losing run with a 7/2 winner. Have a nice weekend, off to shoot Tidal Bay, Finians Rainbow, Sprinter Sacre, Twice Over, Bobs Worth, KS, BB, Neptune, Rock On Ruby and Hunt Ball among others!!

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012 April 28th; Three winners and a couple of placed efforts today but the thread is still in profit with two days to go! Wizzkid's good run continues with a 4/11 shot at Rasen while Switzerland goes 17th with a 2/1 winner and only pennies behind the KO qualifying spots. Robertob had the same winner but git 9/4 and stays fifth. Falbrav had the 4th at 25/1 in the Gold Cup to go up two places and Aidymac had the second in the same race at 10/1.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012 April 29th; Two winners, Corky had a 5/2 shot but had a R4 on it so ended up with 15/8. Wizzkid had a 4/6 winner in Ireland. *Corky has kindly let me know that he will be absent during a week in June and would like his place in the KO Cup to go to the player who finishes in 17th position. Many thanks to him for letting me know and give someone else a crack:notworthy

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012

Sorry to annoy you BH' date=' but i had an 8/1 winner, with a R4 of 50p... So in effect, i had a 4/1 winner today.[/quote'] Shit, sorry Aidy, i put your bet to one side as i knew i had to look at the deductions and then got bombarded with PM's and forgot:$

By the way Aidy' date=' well done for hanging on all month without a bet after your Golf winner in the Tipster League, takes some discipline:clap[/quote'] Haha thanks mate.. It is such a good yield that i thought it would be hard to pass, so why try improve it when it probably won't be beat? I will probably have 40 bets now tomorrow. :lol

Dont blame you mate' date=' i would have done the same thing, i'm trying a couple of bets to try and sneak into the top 10.:hope[/quote'] Go for a couple of 8/1 or 10/1 shots BH, you have nothing to lose.. Stick several bets on and you may get in!! Best of luck :hope

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ April 2012 April 30th; Not a winner to be seen on the last day so no changes in the table and Stevet wins the title for April. Been in front a long time and never looked like being caught. Well done to him :clap Skylark finishes second and 13 players ended in profit. Bathtime For Rupert qualifies for the KO as Corky has withdrew due to holiday commitments in May. Final Table screenshot20120430at210.png

Well that's frustrating. Should have cut my losses and guaranteed I stayed in the top 16 rather than go for a big winner. Not been in the cup for months! Woeful! Well done Steve, cheers BH. EDIT: Just seen your post BH! I played it spot on, then...
:lol Brilliant!!! Incredibly shrewd;) Well done Steve btw - fully deserved:ok