Trading Correct Scores

hornetsmad

So, after trying to lay correct scores with little success and then trying to back them with a little more success, but still not an entirely successful system. I thought I'd try my hand at trading. Now, this is entirely new to me as far as risking real money goes, but I have been doing research and hopefully I may have a system that will in time show profit. I'm mostly going to be Laying the "Any Unquoted" result, with the aim of backing in-game so as to get a few pence profit on both results. On some occasions I will of course adjust this accordingly so as to leave profits on the most likely result whilst minimising losses on the less likely outcome. I will only be risking around 10% of my bank per trade, which means that this is not a scheme for money making to begin with, more of a test to see if this system can actually be profitable in the long term. On many occasions I will post in the thread as soon as the "Back" side of my bet has been matched, but on occasions that I am at work or otherwise unavailable, so unable to do this, I will post a screenshot after the game to show my profit/loss accordingly. Starting Bank: £10.00 Bet 1: Tottenham versus Swansea Lay Any Unquoted @ 6.6 Liability £0.95 to win £0.17 Back Any Unquoted @ 7 Stake £0.16 to win £0.96 (UNMATCHED)

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Trading Correct Scores Good luck, Hornets! :ok You'll need a lot of patience, as profits are very small, it will take you a dozens of bets before you see any serious profit. Have you thought of exit strategy in case of goal before you close your trade, as odds will significantly drop in case of an early goal? Will you leave your bet open and hope for no more goals untill odds rise enough again, or you will trade out for a loss? I don't have one of hedging calculators with me at the moment, but I reckon it would take you a lot of winning trades to recover from a losing one...

Re: Trading Correct Scores Sorry, I was changing the bet numbers as I still had the last one as "2" when it was actually "3". In future I'll just post the mistake. I've changed the above trade a little so that the penny profit is on the result not being Any Unquoted and a 5p loss if Any Unquoted comes in. This is because I don't think Any Unquoted will be the result. I may change the trade later if the markets allow so that I can have profit on both events occuring, in which case I will post in here. Bet 4: Chelsea versus Benfica Lay Any Unquoted @ 9.45 Liability £1.01 to win £0.12 Back Any Unquoted @ 9.8 Stake £0.11 to win £0.97 (MATCHED)

Re: Trading Correct Scores Lay Any Unquoted @ 9.6 Liability £0.95 to win £0.11 Back Any Unquoted @ 10 Stake £0.11 to win £0.99 (MATCHED) This now leaves me with a 1p profit for any result other than Any Unquoted with no risk (no win or no loss) on Any Unquoted coming in.

Re: Trading Correct Scores Below are the total bets for this market added together with the average odds included. Bet 4: Chelsea versus Benfica Lay Any Unquoted @ 9.52 Liability £1.96 to win £0.23 Back Any Unquoted @ 9.9 Stake £0.22 to win £1.96 (MATCHED) WON: Final Score: 2-1 Profit/Loss: £0.01 Current Bank: £10.04