** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

South Africa vs India - One-Off T20

Mirage

India are in Johannesburg to play a T20 against South Africa. There isn't long to go before the match starts but I will put this up for anyone with any views. [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 30 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]South Africa v India (Only T20I) (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: South Africa vs India - One-Off T20 3 for me in this T20. 5pts India to beat South Africa 11/10 Stan James This one off T20 doesn't have a lot of meaning to it but you would have to suggest by the squads which have been named for the match that India are taking this a lot more seriously than South Africa are. As an indication of how serious South Africa aren't taking this the coach and captain only met up on the day of the game. Jacques Kallis aside nobody who played in the test series in New Zealand is playing for South Africa in this match and Kallis is only playing because his charity is benefitting from it. India in contrast have named a full squad with the exception of Sachin Tendulkar who rarely plays T20 cricket anyway. Robin Uthappa has been recalled in his place and he's a player I like and have been calling for in the Indian side for a while now. India have hitters all the way down their line up and the spinners to keep things tight while South Africa's bowling attack looks a bit weak and their batting line up just doesn't compare. We know India can play well in South Africa because they won the World T20 which was held there so all things being equal I think India look a good bet here. How they are odds against I'll never know when with the two line ups the way they are expected to be India should be about 1/2. 4pts Over 12.5 6's Evs Skybet The last two T20 matches on this ground have had 13 6's and 18 6's in them and that's no surprise because the Bullring is a very small ground by modern standards and with the altitude in the highveld the ball travels a lot further through the air too. Mishits for the big hitters can go for 6 on this ground and there are some big hitters on display here. Richard Levi, Albie Morkel, Justin Ontong and Faf du Plessis can all belt a long ball as can Uthappa, Yusuf Pathan, Raina, Sharma and Dhoni. With South Africa's bowling attack being rested the Indians should get a nice buffet to feast on while there's no massive demons in the Indian medium pacers that the South African's can't take advantage of. 1pt ew R.Sharma Top India Batsman 11/2 Coral (1/5 1,2,3) Rohit Sharma has had a good time of things for India in recent times and he's a wonderful T20 player. He'll look to go well in this match to get himself warmed up for the IPL which begins next week. Sharma was in good touch for India in the Asia Cup and against this weaker South African bowling attack he should get to enjoy some juicy bowling to get stuck into. Of course there's plenty of dangers in this India line up but it's only really Kohli who is in form and bats above Sharma. Sharma looks set to bat above Raina and Dhoni who are also dangers but given the form he's in and the speed with which he can score I think the Deccan player is worth a bet at 11/2.