** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Adetrick is in the Famous Five Staking - Finished

Adetrick

Re: Adetrick is in the Famous Five Staking

Great going Ade' date=' funds received :ok Hoped you enjoyed the games and best of luck in the last one :hope[/quote'] Cheers. Seem to play better when staked - no alcohol probably the key. Changed my mind about the remaining $11 - $1K gtd ($5.50), $2.5K Deep (late reg - $3.80) and $1500 gtd ($1.65) :hope

Re: Adetrick is in the Famous Five Staking

Re-invest no.2 - $1500 Gtd. $1.65 (late reg) $400 gtd turbo - $3.60 $3500 Gtd. - $11 $2000 Gtd Grand Daddy $2.50 $3000 Gtd. Turbo Deep - $6
Not such a good night - 2 min cashes for $5.68. Not worth splitting that Jase so I've transferred it back and we'll call it done. Cheers for the stake- I've proably played more in the last two weeks than I've done in the last two months and I'm pleased we've both come out of it with a profit :ok riv30.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us riv25.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us riv27.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us riv28.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us riv29.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us